BY BUGABOO #26 in Strollers

The Bugaboo Cameleon3 Stroller boasts a compact, light and stylish design that's a breeze to maneuver, lift, fold and store. The Classic Plus Collection gives it an update with sophisticated colors plus faux leather handlebar and carry handle detailing.

• I have been researching reversible strollers...how easy i...3 Answers
  • Do children hate being in the car seat after getting used...1 Answers
  • The only time that seen Bugaboo Cameleon3I’ve1 Answers
Buy on Saks
Frances M.
A bit on the pricey side but overall an amazing travel system! We received the original Chameleon stroller as a gift for our first child. It was previously loved by my cousin and her daughter, but it was practically in brand new condition when it was passed down to us. We loved this stroller so much and used it almost everyday! It’s very easy to put together and to store in your trunk or even in your home. It folds up enough to fit in a small space, like a closet. We do drive a truck but my mother in law (who has a smaller car) had no issues putting it in her trunk. The seat on the stroller reclines all the way back, making it perfect for a sleeping babe. It was extremely comfortable for my son when he was a baby. I’d spend hours at Target or at the grocery store doing my shopping or errands and he would fall right asleep with no issues at all. I also love how sturdy and durable this stroller is, making it extremely trustworthy and long-lasting. It’s very easy to maneuver, as well. We used the bassinet many times when my son was an infant. We’d bring it to the park and let him relax in it or we’d bring it with us to family members houses and it was very convenient for him to lie in. Definitely recommend this stroller to anyone! It will last you a very long time and is a great investment.
Melissa S.
This stroller provides a smooth and versatile ride. I love that the handle is adjustable in height. My husband is a tall man (I can’t boast about my height) and it is nice that the handle bar can be raised for him. I also like the fact that the handle moves front to back to allow the child to look at the parent. The moving handle also allows the stroller to push more easily through various terrain. When using the stroller in grass or sand, it is easiest to have the larger wheels in front. The one downside is the fact that you have to remove the seat entirely to be able to fold the stroller up, but overall it’s not too bothersome. This stroller has numerous gadgets and accessories sold separately. They are not cheap by any means. But when you find your stroller for $5 at Goodwill like I did, you most certainly can buy a couple extras from the Bugaboo site!Bugaboo Cameleon3
Melinda R.
I was so excited about the fact that it was a bassinet but my now toddler ended up hating it. And you can’t transfer an asleep baby from car seat to bassinet without them waking up so it ended being unused. But the wheels on this thing makes it incredibly easy to maneuver I got a lot of compliments on the wheels alone! It also makes it easy for tougher terrain for hikes. I loved the stroller only downside is we now we have 2 children so it no longer works for us.
Christal P.
Pearland , TX
We love everything about this stroller other than it doesn’t fold down as small as a normal fold away stroller. It is pricey but very well worth it. We loved the bassinet feature when she was a baby but wished it came with a newborn insert. We also had to buy (separately) the canopy and apron.
Melissa Y.
I love this stroller, my daughter had it from the first month , easy to use , it has a sturdy, comfortable bassinet. Even on a bumpy road your baby will be secure thanks to the wheels that muffles the bumps . It is a good investment . This stroller will last you for years. The only problem is if you life in the city and take public transportation it’s a hassle to disassemble and hold your toddler at the same time.
Krystle M.
I love my Bugaboo Cameleon 3! I was able to use the bassinet part for almost 2 years but I usually kept the seat on it. I carried my son in it until he was 3.5 years old. Then when I had my daughter, I just had to buy the pink accessories! It’s super trendy and it will never go outta style. It is on the pricey side on strollers ($1300). If you are a fashionista, this is the stroller for you!
Stacy N.
Such a great quality stroller. I’ve used this stroller for both my kids. Didn’t use the bassinet but I did use the toddler seat a lot. Brought an adapter for my infant nuna car seat and it was perfect. Pushing the stroller thru dirt, mud, and rocks were a breeze. Easy to fold and unfold but it’s definitely not a light weight stroller.
House of Danger D.
Leesburg, VA
The Bugaboo Cameleon3 Complete Stroller - Diesel Camouflage w Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Car Seat (Onyx) is stroller perfection! Worth the cost for the many included features and smooth ride. We loved the bassinet attachment for our newborn daughter’s comfort and enjoyed changing colors as she grew. Absolutely worth the investment!
Melissa G.
Probably the best stroller ever. I actually have two! The ride in this stroller is amazing and the push seems effortless. The stroller is so versatile and I love that baby can face you and fully recline and without moving baby or seat you can swing handle bars around! Highly recommend this stroller!!!
Yana A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Comfortable, classy and just plain cute for any fashionista baby. Loved it! I’m just sad I won’t be able to use it when my daughter gets older. My baby fits just right and did since birth. The material is top quality and super soft for even the fussiest of babies.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I have been researching reversible strollers...how easy is this to collapse on the go or traveling in an airport? How heavy is it?
Erin A.
Cranford, NJ
Do children hate being in the car seat after getting used to being in this? So torn.
HAery H.