BY BUGABOO #98 in Strollers

The Bugaboo Cameleon3 Stroller boasts a compact, light and stylish design that's a breeze to maneuver, lift, fold and store. The Classic Plus Collection gives it an update with sophisticated colors plus faux leather handlebar and carry handle detailing. see more...

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I only rate this one star less than 5 because of the price. I was hesitant to spend so much on a stroller but I am thankful I did!! I love the sleekness of this and ease of use! A bit bulky to store but we made room. We have a huge trunk space in our vehicle so transport wasn’t an issue for us but I can see how it would be for some!
San D.
I'm not a fan of the 2 part. I have to take part the bassinet or the toddler sort to collapse the base and then put bassinet or toddler seat in top of it in my trunk. By the way I have the 1st generation. I'm not sure if they changed it now. They push like a dream though !
Courtney S.
Apache Jct, AZ
I liked having this stroller when my daughter went in the bassinet but after that I found it to be too bulky for me. It doesn't not fold up as small as others but still a great system
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Love this stroller! It's awesome even with the snow here it can get through it all. My only complaint is having to buy all the extra parts to go with her car seat! Overall very satisfied
Naushin A.
Excellent stroller. Very well made. Pushes like a dream, looks gorgeous. The only caveat is the seat does sit a bit lower to the ground vs. Other strollers which is mostly obvious when you have the bassinet on and cannot access the basket at all except for putting in some very small things. I barely used the bassinet so I didn't mind too much but I do wish they would lift the whole bassinet/seat part higher up on the chassis. Also, a one piece fold would make this stroller PERFECT. All in all, I would recommend it!
Jennifer D.
This is the absolute best investment I made in regards to baby gear. Yes it is expensive but it is high quality, durable and extremely versatile (not to mention stylish). I love absolutely everything about the stroller. The car seat adapters are handy during the infant phase and Bugaboo makes loads of great accessories for all of their stroller models.
Pinar K.
West Palm Beach, FL
Loved my Bugaboo Cameleon. I had a sand base with orange canopy. Beautiful and so very well made. Brought up 2 kids and still can withstand more. Best investment done in baby shopping. So much fun with different colors to choose from.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
I love my bugaboo chameleon. It's easy to fold up and transport and it's compatible with most car seats. It's stylish and hip and you will definitely turn heads with this stroller
Marta O.
Lindenhurst, NY
I have Bugaboo Cameleon 3 2012 edition.
We purchased it for my son and now I am using it with my baby girl.
I love the design of this stroller and how easy it is to maneuver.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Probably the most expensive item I purchased, but worth the investment. I love the adjustable settings that allows the product to grow With the baby.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
I have been researching reversible strollers...how easy is this to collapse on the go or traveling in an airport? How heavy is it?
Erin A.
Cranford, NJ
Do children hate being in the car seat after getting used to being in this? So torn.
HAHajs H.