BY BUGABOO

discover the bugaboo buffalo the all-new, all-terrain stroller Designed specifically for all-terrain performance, the Bugaboo Buffalo is a must for parents who love to discover. Whether that's blazing a trail through the urban jungle - or cross-country. Bugaboo's latest stroller is at home in the city as it is on tougher trails. Versatile, robust and spacious, the one-piece fold Bugaboo Buffalo has multiple luggage options (up to 16kg/35 lbs), a high and spacious seat (up to 23kg/50lbs), has an extendable sun canopy for extra protection against the elements, and is the first stroller worldwide to offer the possibility to hang a bag of up to 13 lbs on the handlebar as certified by renowned international test houses. So no matter how rough your expedition, it will always be a smooth ride.

Paulina K.
Ridgewood, NJ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love the look of this stroller and how sturdy it is. I do not love how HUGE it is when it folds up and that it is two pieces. I refuse to take him when I’m on my own with my daughter because it’s just too much. But when my husband is around, I definitely bring it!
Rose P.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Love this stroller best thing I’ve bought for my baby. It’s so stylish and just beauty. My baby always seems to fall asleep in it. I guess it’s very comfortable for her. I would recommend this to every new mom out there.
Dom S.
Brewer
I got this as gift, and I absolutely loved it! I love how sturdy it is, and easy to manuever with the baby.  My little girl is comfortable, and enjoys the walks we take with this lovely stroller. It still has a lot of life in it, and I will definitely be recommending this product.
Amanda F.
Bradenton , FL
Our bugaboo is the classiest stroller. It's so user friendly and easy for us to assemble and disassemble in a hurry. Our baby loves the roomy bassinet. Best investment!
Leslie M.
Parkersburg
Was amazing Was able to enjoy our time. Was easy handling made for a enjoyable time cause we was able to get around easy and less time and hassle as other stroller the others we have tried to use in the past
Liz S.
Purchased at: Target
Love that the baby is facing you and not the other way! Super easy to open up and put await as well. Super light. If I were a baby I would definitely be super comfy! Lol
Steffany E.
Jesup
I genuinely love this stroller. Having a lot of little ones, it comes in handy. It met all my expectations and more. The only thing about it is that I needed a stroller for twins, but in the end I decided this one and worked around it. I am very satisfied with this product and it is still in good condition for baby girl #4!
Jessica W.
Jamestown, IN
I love this. I wish the price point wasn’t as high as it was for this item but it’s definitely worth the investment! It’s light weight and easily movable.
Kate D.
New York
 Best stroller!! Works awesome on the beach & love this stroller for outdoors excursions, there is nothing that those wheels can’t handle.
Tina S.
Elston
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn't seem to be the same but I would never buy again. I was very unhappy with the product. You don't seem to be able to move much.
Jessica G.
I’m considering this vs the cameleon, but like this for the big front tires and the under basket. Anyone that has it, please share your thoughts on this stroller, thanks!