BY BUGABOO

IFBLANK(Bugaboo Buffalo Breezy Sun Canopy - Dark Khaki The Bugaboo Breezy Sun Canopy is a multifunctional canopy, with dedicated versions for all strollers. The Bugaboo Breezy Sun Canopy provides your child with extra ventilation on warm days. The dark khaki fabric provides excellent UPF 50+ UV protection, is water & oil repellent and made of highly durable material. The Bugaboo Breezy Sun Canopy also has fine mesh which allows cool breezes to pass through and an integrated sunshade for extra coverage. Thanks to its innovative construction, you can arrange the canopy in the way that will give your child the best shade when strolling around. Features: The fine mesh allows cool breezes through Teflon coating gives fabric water- & oil- repellency Innovative construction for optimal air flow With an integrated sunshade that pops out for extra shade Fabric offers UPF 50+ (excluding integrated mesh panels)Compatible with: Bugaboo Buffalo & Runner Product Dimensions: Weight: 1.34 pounds Length/Width/Height: 17.32 x 14.37 x 1.26 inches, Bugaboo Breezy Sun Canopy - Dark Khaki - Buffalo/Runner) see more...

Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
It kept the sun out that’s for sure. It was a little tough to get on but besides that no problems from it. Very useful & good thing to have. Kept my baby out of the sun and happy. Can’t ask for more than that! Thanks bugaboo!
Julie C.
Great product. I bought it for my nephew. Very compact to take with you anywhere. Color is perfect. Nephew is always comfortable in it. Will purchase for a gift for others it is that good. Overall very satisfied!
Olesya K.
Roseville, CA
I bought the sun canopy to use during the summer. I like the fact that it is light and breezy and that it comes with a mosquito protection type of net. It is on the expensive side but I will say you get what you pay for. I have had it for years and it is still in great shape.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
All their products are great ! Every product I’ve bought has never let me down or I’ve never need to return it because it’s great ! I love the color of this stroller and it’s great ! My kid loves it , I love it . 100% recommend
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely loved everything of this stroller wouldn’t change anything about it! Super comfortable for me and my baby I bout it online super affordable so worth every penny! Super satisfied and highly recommend and satisfied
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
I bought this one for my son 5 months ago and it is great!! We got this one for when we went out to sunny aces like the zoo and my baby was sk happy in there. The sun never went in or nothing. I would recommend
Beatriz D.
This is the best stroller!! So easy to carry around and put away. I was able to be more attentive to my child than to be fiddling with working the stroller. Great sun protection as well!
Amanda M.
Really good and small enough but yet roomy for you n baby to movearound in love it's very sporty looking and it's not sooo bulky like ones before where there were impossible to fit any where even in your trunk had to make sure u had the room for just that lol well not it on this one hands down a really good investment
Karina S.
Mechanicsburg
Love this! Use it with my kiddos to block out flies and sun. Long the length and color. Very easy to use! Definitely recommend it for all bugaboo users! Price was a little high but very worth it!!
Christina H.
Washington, DC
I got this product as a gift for my son and i can not say this is cheap because its not but i can tell you i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this stroller its so lightweight durable easy to clean and cute what more can i ask for
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Can car seat be attached?? And what carseat us comparable?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Anyone know if these have shocks ?
Catherine M.
Maquoketa, IA
These look very intriguing. Does it age well? How compact does it fold? A lot of combination strollers seem to take up so much space.