Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller uploaded by Gizzelle L.

BY BUGABOO #82 in Strollers

The Bugaboo Bee 3 canopy has an extendable hood with UPF 50+ so your little one is protected from the sun. You can choose the coverage they get depending on the weather. It comes with eight interchangeable colours allowing you to mix and match and personalise your pushchair and the fabric is strong, durable and easily removable. see more...

member-2b62d
Super heart this stroller!!! Looks great and is a classic that will never be outdated. Very light and feels very well made. Great quality that will last for many many years. Love how this also goes from infant to toddler. So easy to use and will definitely last for a few kiddos, maybe even grand babies...like an heirloom that is strong enough to be passed down for generations...I have to had love this to not return it and justify the price tag of this thing, just sayin!!!
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite stroller ever. I had been eyeing it before I was even pregnant and am so happy with it. We use it every day for walks with our little one. The seat can adjust to grow with them, so I haven’t needed to buy any additional strollers. Can’t rave enough about it!
Yessenia Q.
miami
I love it, it’s amazing stroller I use it a lot for Disney it’s really comfortable, my son falls asleep in the stroller it’s spacious. It even has Space for your diaper bag. I highly recommend it. This brand for strollers are great.
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
This stroller was the best purchase we have ever made!  We do foster care and we needed something that wasn’t super heavy but would be durable for transporting precious cargo.  It is easy to use and great quality.  We have had no issues with this stroller and have even flown using it with no problems. Overall, I would say this is a very sturdy and good quality stroller.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The Bugaboo B3 stroller was something I've wanted for quite some time now. Now that I finally was able to purchase it, I was not disappointed! I love everything about it. Unfortunately it was costly, however I was able to get it on sale, since the store was closing. I am so happy with my purchase.
Gladys G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it the canopy is super big to cover from the sun and that you could do the handle bar big and small i Would Totally  recommend yes it did meet my expectations my baby totally totally likes it it's super comfy
Gizzelle L.
This stroller is the best “umbrella “ stroller made !!!! Super light weight , one step fold with carrying handle built in. Super great canopy and just an all around smooth ride . With a huge basket for such a compact stroller
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Not worth the expensive price tag in my opinion. Not comfortable at all for babies/toddlers and extremely bulky when folded. Purchased at Nordstrom and wish I had returned it. Also, every single piece and accessory is sold separately at exaggerated prices.
Jennifer D.
This is a great stroller. We got it as a backup to our Bugaboo Chameleon and it is great for quick trips to the store or walks through town. It is also my go-to travel stroller. It is very easy to set up and collapse and the reclining seat makes it comfortable for kids. Awesome product with great design.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
This stroller I still use for my 3 yr old. Whenever we go where it requires long walks we always take it with us. He can nap comfortable in it and it's very light and compact. Would defiantly buy it again.