Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller uploaded by Gizzelle B.

BY BUGABOO

The Bugaboo Bee 3 canopy has an extendable hood with UPF 50+ so your little one is protected from the sun. You can choose the coverage they get depending on the weather. It comes with eight interchangeable colours allowing you to mix and match and personalise your pushchair and the fabric is strong, durable and easily removable.

Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller

Start your review of Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany T.
Staten Island
My favorite light weight stroller for living in NYC. Super smooth ride and love that it reclines and can change positions and seat. Super easy to open and close while getting on bus as well. Baby loves it
Katt H.
Absolutely love this stroller! It was such a great buy. It’s safe, stylish, compact, easy to assemble and rolls with ease. While these strollers are on the expensive sided it is well worth it and can find them sometimes discounted. They last forever and my boys love them!
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite stroller ever. I had been eyeing it before I was even pregnant and am so happy with it. We use it every day for walks with our little one. The seat can adjust to grow with them, so I haven’t needed to buy any additional strollers. Can’t rave enough about it!
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
This stroller was the best purchase we have ever made!  We do foster care and we needed something that wasn’t super heavy but would be durable for transporting precious cargo.  It is easy to use and great quality.  We have had no issues with this stroller and have even flown using it with no problems. Overall, I would say this is a very sturdy and good quality stroller.
Denisha M.
Henryville, PA
I just ordered it for my sister she is having her first child and i used bugaboo for boy my children. It’s a bit on the expensive side but it’s well worth it and durable for years to come with you kid or kids.
LUCELLY L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I used this stroller for my first baby and was good enough to use it for my second one, the gender changed but I absolutely love that the parts can be bought separately! I already have 3 sun canopies. The fabrics of the seat lining is comfortable and fresh! I’d buy this stroller again!!!
Gabby P.
Dade City
LOVE THIS STOLLER! Easy to put up in my small car , and simple to set up with only one person plus a infant in your arms! My child is in love with it to, and he can’t even climb out of it like other strollers! Overall I’m so happy to of purchased this stoller. !
Gizzelle B.
This stroller is the best “umbrella “ stroller made !!!! Super light weight , one step fold with carrying handle built in. Super great canopy and just an all around smooth ride . With a huge basket for such a compact stroller. The Extendable Canopy is HUGE for such a tiny stroller and the seat completely reclines so baby/ toddler can lay flat .
Anne B.
Victoria, TX
Gorgeous stroller,  only downfall for me would be the size and weight of the stroller. It maneuvers smoothly, and efficiently, but with a smaller vehicle,  packing it in was difficult. My baby loves it, smooth ride, and not too hot of upholstery.
Kate D.
Belle Harbor , NY
Purchased this 2nd hand it’s still going strong. Our larger bugaboo was just too much for city living on the 3rd floor. Once my little hot toddler age we switched up & she is so happy on our strolls

Walmart