Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller uploaded by Gizzelle L.

BY BUGABOO #71 in Strollers

The Bugaboo Bee 3 canopy has an extendable hood with UPF 50+ so your little one is protected from the sun. You can choose the coverage they get depending on the weather. It comes with eight interchangeable colours allowing you to mix and match and personalise your pushchair and the fabric is strong, durable and easily removable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea Y.
Los alamitos, CA
This is such a beautiful stroller. Nice and compact. Can parent and front face. I love all the beautiful canopy options including breezier. Nice size basket. The only con is it doesn’t have a standing fold. The wheels seem a bit shaky at times. But overall a great stroller.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite stroller ever. I had been eyeing it before I was even pregnant and am so happy with it. We use it every day for walks with our little one. The seat can adjust to grow with them, so I haven’t needed to buy any additional strollers. Can’t rave enough about it!
Yessenia Q.
I love it, it’s amazing stroller I use it a lot for Disney it’s really comfortable, my son falls asleep in the stroller it’s spacious. It even has Space for your diaper bag. I highly recommend it. This brand for strollers are great.
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
This stroller was the best purchase we have ever made!  We do foster care and we needed something that wasn’t super heavy but would be durable for transporting precious cargo.  It is easy to use and great quality.  We have had no issues with this stroller and have even flown using it with no problems. Overall, I would say this is a very sturdy and good quality stroller.
member-2b62d
Super heart this stroller!!! Looks great and is a classic that will never be outdated. Very light and feels very well made. Great quality that will last for many many years. Love how this also goes from infant to toddler. So easy to use and will definitely last for a few kiddos, maybe even grand babies...like an heirloom that is strong enough to be passed down for generations...I have to had love this to not return it and justify the price tag of this thing, just sayin!!!
Amber H.
Culver City, CA
Love it. Easy to use! Easy to open and place me kid in. No cons. A must have stroller. Great looking easy open and close and its a very good price for the moms on a budget. Kid loves it too. Thats all I have to say and I hope you enjoy my review
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The Bugaboo B3 stroller was something I've wanted for quite some time now. Now that I finally was able to purchase it, I was not disappointed! I love everything about it. Unfortunately it was costly, however I was able to get it on sale, since the store was closing. I am so happy with my purchase.
Gizzelle L.
This stroller is the best “umbrella “ stroller made !!!! Super light weight , one step fold with carrying handle built in. Super great canopy and just an all around smooth ride . With a huge basket for such a compact stroller. The Extendable Canopy is HUGE for such a tiny stroller and the seat completely reclines so baby/ toddler can lay flat .
Geannis G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Not worth the expensive price tag in my opinion. Not comfortable at all for babies/toddlers and extremely bulky when folded. Purchased at Nordstrom and wish I had returned it. Also, every single piece and accessory is sold separately at exaggerated prices.
Gladys g.
This extremely stylish, compact and lightweight stroller is ideal for navigating tight turns and smooth surfaces. Its wide range of adjustable features and optional accessories adapt with your child from birth to toddlerhood The best stroller