Bugaboo Bee3 Stroller uploaded by Gizzelle B.

BY BUGABOO

The Bugaboo Bee 3 canopy has an extendable hood with UPF 50+ so your little one is protected from the sun. You can choose the coverage they get depending on the weather. It comes with eight interchangeable colours allowing you to mix and match and personalise your pushchair and the fabric is strong, durable and easily removable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katt H.
Absolutely love this stroller! It was such a great buy. It’s safe, stylish, compact, easy to assemble and rolls with ease. While these strollers are on the expensive sided it is well worth it and can find them sometimes discounted. They last forever and my boys love them!
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite stroller ever. I had been eyeing it before I was even pregnant and am so happy with it. We use it every day for walks with our little one. The seat can adjust to grow with them, so I haven’t needed to buy any additional strollers. Can’t rave enough about it!
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
This stroller was the best purchase we have ever made!  We do foster care and we needed something that wasn’t super heavy but would be durable for transporting precious cargo.  It is easy to use and great quality.  We have had no issues with this stroller and have even flown using it with no problems. Overall, I would say this is a very sturdy and good quality stroller.
Denisha M.
Henryville , PA
I just ordered it for my sister she is having her first child and i used bugaboo for boy my children. It’s a bit on the expensive side but it’s well worth it and durable for years to come with you kid or kids.
Gizzelle B.
This stroller is the best “umbrella “ stroller made !!!! Super light weight , one step fold with carrying handle built in. Super great canopy and just an all around smooth ride . With a huge basket for such a compact stroller. The Extendable Canopy is HUGE for such a tiny stroller and the seat completely reclines so baby/ toddler can lay flat .
Anne B.
Victoria, TX
Gorgeous stroller,  only downfall for me would be the size and weight of the stroller. It maneuvers smoothly, and efficiently, but with a smaller vehicle,  packing it in was difficult. My baby loves it, smooth ride, and not too hot of upholstery.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
This is the best stroller ever. I love how I am able to get the exact color I want. This stroller is easy to open and close and moves so smoothly on the sidewalks in my neighborhood. The steering is great and the brake is in an easy to reach location. The seat and canopy are mashing washable making this last even longer. The best part for me is that it is so light and compact. We travel a lot and it was important to find a stroller that I could easily fold and send onto the plan and open quickly as soon as getting off. I can pick it up easily and throw it in the trunk of our car and my daughter loves it.
member-2b62d
Super heart this stroller!!! Looks great and is a classic that will never be outdated. Very light and feels very well made. Great quality that will last for many many years. Love how this also goes from infant to toddler. So easy to use and will definitely last for a few kiddos, maybe even grand babies...like an heirloom that is strong enough to be passed down for generations...I have to had love this to not return it and justify the price tag of this thing, just sayin!!!
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The Bugaboo B3 stroller was something I've wanted for quite some time now. Now that I finally was able to purchase it, I was not disappointed! I love everything about it. Unfortunately it was costly, however I was able to get it on sale, since the store was closing. I am so happy with my purchase.
Samantha B.
Colts Neck, NJ
My favorite stroller. It’s so easily collapsed. It’s like having the ease of an umbrella stroller with all the benefits of a full-size stroller. Collapses easy. Light weight. Fits through tight spaces. I took this stroller on a cruise and it was perfect!!