Bugaboo Bee Cocoon uploaded by Tracey P.

BY BUGABOO #3 in Stroller Accessories

The Bugaboo Bee Cocoon keeps an infant snug and secure while running errands or out for a stroll. It creates a bassinet-like position allowing your baby to lie flat for the first six months. see more...

Taylor A.
Brooklyn, NY
This stroller was the most amazing thing I have ever used ! It went beyond my expectations for a stroller I purchaeec this online on the bugaboo website . My son would always fall asleep whenever I put him in it he loved it ! It was durable and just overall amazing
Tracey P.
I love this stroller, it has been a life saver during traveling with my new baby.
It’s comfortable and relaxing for your child to relax in during outings. It is also lightweight and folds easily for packing you your vehicle.
Ashley ❤.
This is a very well made, sturdy, durable and lovely stroller. I always felt that my child was safe when she was in it. I like that it moves with the terrain so that the carriage doesn’t bounce around and shake the baby.
Kelsey Z.
Clarksville, TN
I will never own another stroller again after this amazing thing!! I can move it to however my little wants to sit or lay!! A little on the expensive said but worth it!! Would recommend to literally anybody! The company makes anything and everything for babies!
Lybra M.
Killeen, TX
Bugaboo Bee Cocoon

Cocoon is a light and useful accessory for any new born. It will keep them warm and comfy. Strongly recommend this item for baby in regions that have cold weather
Demetria A.
Atlanta, GA
Cute stroller, that is easy to fold up and pack. I purchased this item for my sister's baby. She loves how the stroller is light weight and not heavy like other traditional strollers.
Dionna M.
Chesapeake, VA
Love it . I’d suggest this to any parents . My son loves it ...... sometimes lol. He just doesn’t like to be covered . It’s definitely an investment. Pros: it’s compacted , it fold down & fits almost anywhere. Con: because of the cover it’s more to taking your child out the stroller but overall it’s great.
Luisa H.
San Francisco
Overall, it was a great stroller. It was a gift for someone and they said that it was exactly what they were looking for and that it really fits their needs well. It was a great size and fairly easy to set up.
Yana A.
Scottsdale , AZ
This is a great starting stroller. The color is even more beautiful in person. It is easy to walk and even jog with! (Although it is not meant to be a jogging stroller). The only downside for me are the small wheels. Otherwise, it is a smooth ride!
Anne B.
Victoria, TX
Didn't really get to use this past the first 6-8 months, once baby wanted to sit up. We used it more in home than out and about. It's a larger , bulky stroller and hook up, so unless you have a larger SUV, then you should not have a problem.