BY BUGABOO #10 in Stroller Accessories

Complete your Bugaboo Bee+ with a UPF 50+ sun canopy. This contemporary styled sun canopy boasts an innovative design with extra ventilation to keep heat, sun and insects away from your child everywhere you go. The zip-up window provides easy access and ventilation and the Teflon coating repels water and oil. Great for all seasons, this canopy will shield your little one from head to toe. Compatible with Bugaboo Bee+ pushchairs only. see more...

Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This is a fantastic stroller. My daughter loves sitting in it and going for walks. She can see outside easily and the sun roof is awesome. It’s a bit expensive but it’s well worth every penny. It’s made extremely well and will last for a long time.
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Love had 4 children and bought this with my last child and I wish it was available with my first I highly recommend this Item to parents with children definitely worth every dollar spent amazing product
Tiffany A.
Galway, NY
This is a luxurious stroller with a great stride, turns on a dime is very sturdy and durable, easy access to store and take in the go. Spacious and comfortable for infant to toddler. I bought this online, this is a must for any and all baby registries.
Jennifer S.
East China
For the price I expected a bit more from this stroller. I like the sun canopy except it makes my son super hot and I hate that. It is great to keep from getting sun burnt and mosquito's from biting my little boy but I probably wouldn't spend so much on a product like this again.
wendy m.
I love these products I purchased them all the time me and my family love these products they work very well with us and we always find these products at affordable prices at any nearby stores around me and they come in different variety and sizes .
Jennifer S.
Whiteville, NC
I love the ease of use! It's not complicated to fold down. My grandson always seems happy and comfortable when he's riding in it. Happy baby=happy Grandma!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Run full speed down a mountain with your snoozing little one and the rocky terrain is sure to not bother nor wake them.
member-ccc93
Perfect stroller when im on the go and is also light weight which is a definite plus and easy to put away when needed
Ms💜Fancy f.
1710 7th st nw #63
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Safe and comfortable. This stroller provides a smooth ride against the minor bumps on the walkways of a daily stroll
Marie E.
Alameda, CA
I like this canopy so much!it was very useful when we went on a vacation! We can easily cover him when he sleeps!