Bug Spray - 8 fl. oz. by Dr. Mercola (pack of 3)

by Dr. Mercola

Dr. Mercola Premium Products Bug Spray is specially formulated to repel mosquitoes, fleas, chiggers, ticks, and other biting insects. Dr. Mercola Premium Products Bug Spray is DEET-Free and pleasant smelling. Don't let those annoying, buzzing, and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bug Spray - 8 fl. oz. by Dr. Mercola (pack of 3)!
2,012 reviews
I love this all natural bug spray. It smells nice and I even use it on my pets since it is pesticide free. The only drawback is it needs to be applied more often but I don't mind since it is safer.Dr. Mercola's Bug Spray formulated for your summer comfort, fun, and well-being. It has an appealing scent, and is effective against the harassment of biting insects! Plus, it's not harmful to the environment.
2,012 reviews
Keeps the bugs away as advertised. Effective for a good long period but must re-apply. Smells good to me but hopefully not the bugs!I love this all natural bug spray. I even use it on my pets since it is pesticide free. It needs to be applied more often but I don't mind since it is safer.
2,012 reviews
I love this all natural bug spray. It smells nice and I even use it on my pets since it is pesticide free. The only drawback is it needs to be applied more often but I don't mind since it is safer! This product is amazing and actually works. I have used other Dr Mercola products always satisfied.

Looking for your answer?