BY BUG JUICE

• Are these available in the 24 packs in other flavors? my son doesn'...1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
L used to drink this juice all the time as a child. i recommend trying this out. it tastes pretty yummy. the kids love it
member-b1784fd40
member-b1784fd40
I loveeeeeed bug juice when I was a kid! They were so cheap and easy to carry around! Definitely worth the price, adorable packaging and awesome taste!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Williamsburg, VA
So gross. Tastes like you poured a pound of sugar in some cold medicine. Makes my stomach hurt, cannot be good for you.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
My son loves these. However, I only pick them up when we are in for a long drive. I love my son to drink healthy and sometimes finding that in a gas station is hard. It has so much sugar which I do not enjoy the after math.
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Foodie Expert
My son loved this stuff, I would pick it up as an add on for missing drink in the lunch box. Not too Healthy :( Full of Sugar ..maybe once or twice a week but not for daily drinking.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Foodie Expert
Are these available in the 24 packs in other flavors? my son doesn't like the grape.