Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by ali w.

BY BUG JUICE

Great raspberry flavor! Comes in handy squeeze bottle! Natural and artifical flavors. see more...

• I've been debating on whether or not to let my toddler dr...1 Answers
Victoria G.
I get these for my kids occasionally when we are out shopping, and they love them! The don't have as much sugar as some other kids drinks, and they are easy for my little ones to hold... I love that it has the twist top, its secure but easy enough for kids to open and close. Great occasional treat!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I remember these from when I was a kid! I loved showing these to my little cousins and the girls I babysat thought they were so cute. The size is just right and they don't provide a super-charged sugar rush/crash for kids. Easily portable and convenient to keep on hand.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
My son loves bug juice his favorite is the blue raspberry kind he drinks it so fast it's just the right size for his hands and I love how you can close and open it so it doesn't spill in between drinks
Naomi E.
I don't like the taste of these but my kids do. I love that the lid can open and close and my kids don't spill it all over. I buy these for car trips or when we are running errands.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
These little juices are the perfect drink for my daughter when we're on the go. They are easy for her to use, but not so easy to spill as a soda or other drink without the bottle top. Plus, she loves them.
Lexi G.
Conway, SC
These little drinks are perfect for kids. I'm a big kid and I love these! They are a good size and this flavor is my favorite when I want a sugary drink. They taste sooo good on a hot summer day
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
My kids loved these when they were little. My 10 month old will love them when she is bigger I am sure. They are small and convenient and the kids love the taste! my teens still ask for them occasionally :)
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
They make a lite version? :) my kids LOVE these. They actually are pretty good. I have tasted several myself. They are brightly colored, cute, easy to hold and take along.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
My neices and nephews can't get enough of this product!! They love the taste and the packing it comes in. Great for on the go and spill proof!!!
Deanna S.
Cheap and delicious. I always get this as an alternative to getting pop at a gas station. It is also very easy to close the product and save for later
Mary A.
Whitley City, KY
I've been debating on whether or not to let my toddler drink these. He's had juice and a couple of little Gatorade drinks, but I was worried about the sugar content?