BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksBug Juice
Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24)

Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24)

by Bug Juice

Great raspberry flavor! Comes in handy squeeze bottle! Natural and artifical flavors.

I've been debating on whether or not to let my toddler drink these. He's had juice and a couple of little Gatorade drinks, but I was worried about the sugar content?
Start your review of Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24)!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,523 reviews
Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Faith D.
Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Faith D.
Just a simple little juice treat under a dollar. Great on the go bit not all the time no health benefits should not be daily consumption.
Katelyn L.
Morganton, NC
Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Katelyn L.
The drink from my childhood still holds to be a classic and a child’s favorite. Such an easy grab at nearly any Gas Station. Cheaply priced. And the flavor is so good and a little tangy! My 1 year old definitely approves!
Taylor W.
Brazoria, TX
Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by Taylor W.
One of my toddlers favorite drinks when we make stops on our road trips! They offer multiple flavors but this is one of his favorites! My only negative comment is it has a lot of sugar in it, which is okay every now and then but not all the time! If you looking for a special drink for your kiddos this is it!
PERLITTA G.
Bug Juice Berry Raspberry, 10-Ounce (Pack of 24) uploaded by PERLITTA G.
For $1.29 at our local gas station this drink is being reviewed by my daughter. . She states it's a cheap good flavor drink. The taste is good. The bottle fits in my hands without slipping. The cool bugs and the label catches her eye.
Victoria G.
I get these for my kids occasionally when we are out shopping, and they love them! The don't have as much sugar as some other kids drinks, and they are easy for my little ones to hold... I love that it has the twist top, its secure but easy enough for kids to open and close. Great occasional treat!
Naomi E.
I don't like the taste of these but my kids do. I love that the lid can open and close and my kids don't spill it all over. I buy these for car trips or when we are running errands.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I remember these from when I was a kid! I loved showing these to my little cousins and the girls I babysat thought they were so cute. The size is just right and they don't provide a super-charged sugar rush/crash for kids. Easily portable and convenient to keep on hand.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
My son loves bug juice his favorite is the blue raspberry kind he drinks it so fast it's just the right size for his hands and I love how you can close and open it so it doesn't spill in between drinks
Amanda P.
My youngest son loves these. Once in a blue moon I will pick him one up for a prize for being a good ;-)
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
My son loves these. I'm sure they're not the healthiest but we still buy them on occasion!