BY BUG BAND

Repels Mosquitoes, Flies, Gnats, No-See-Ums And Fleas. Wear On Wrists, Ankles, Belt Loops Or Back Packs. Geraniol Tested To Be More Effective Than Citronella Reusable Up To 120 Hours When Kept In A Resealable Container Breakaway Feature For Added Safety For All Outdoor Activities Including Swimming. Water Resistant Naturally Derived Ingredients Safe For The Entire Family Deet Free Made In Usa see more...

Mary L.
I picked up this product last year at my local grocery store on clearance and was happy to find them on clearance again this year. I wear one every time I go outside and I put one in my niece and nephews as well. We haven't had an issue with mosquito bites while wearing them. It is better than spraying yourself down with bug repellent any day. I purchase all of them when I find them on clearance.
Eva R.
Me encanta, lo aplico cada vez que voy al campo con mi familia, a todos nos gusta, es eficaz y mantiene a todos esos insectos alejados de nuestra piel y mucuosas, y hoy dia con tantas enfermedades hay que prevenir y cuidar de los nuestros.. Recomendado para toda la familia, es hipoalergenico, y especial para personas con pieles sensibles.
Alysia T.
Mason city, IA
I used this on a wilderness trip which consisted canoeing down the Flambough river in Wisconsin for 5 days. I received this as a gift. This didn't repel bugs at all. I was still as bitten up as everyone else who didn't have a band.
Demi B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
For some reason bugs are obsessed with me so I'm always covered in bug spray, which is gross. Using this band makes you look and smell better! It keeps the bugs away like it promises and lasts for a long time.
Katie N.
Wellsville, PA
My neice had this product as a free gift. I was kind of weary at first and still wanted to use bug spray but it did it's Job and kept the musquitos away, but she did end up losing it.
Stephanie H.
We love these! We use them when we are camping as well as day to day activities outside. When we are done we put it back in the plastic and pull it out next time. Must have item for Michigan summers.
Beth W.
Nashville, TN
This is a great brand, but I would recommend the spray instead of the band. I used this on a recent hiking trip and it seemed to wear off quickly. The spray from the same brand works great!
amie d.
Would love for this to work as good as the other repellents would love to try these as soon as possible one that just goes on the arm and you can take off great
Emily T.
Reno, NV
Did not work at all. Tried it during a weekend in the woods that I knew was going to be infested with mosquitoes, but I still got bitten all over.
Brittany J.
I find these not to work as well. I prefer bug spray. At least bug spray is all over the body and clothes where as this is just on your wrist.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Anyone try this yet ?
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
Ahh if this works I'm buying it! Has anybody tried? I'm constantly getting bit when we are out.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
Has anyone tried these? I have seen them at the drug stores but hate wasting my money if they don't work.
Ashlea S.
Rochester, NY
Is this product safe for all ages?
Kyrsten W.
Does anyone actually feels this works ?

Kohl's