BY BUG BAND

Insect Repelling Band ~ DEET Free ~ Natural & Effective ~ Water Resistant Glows in the Dark A good choice for recreational and lighter-duty applications, the BugBand wristband repels mosquitoes, gnats, fleas, no-see-ums. The vapors from the plastic BugBand wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away. While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours. It’s packaged in an innovative reusable plastic pod which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It didnt for me anyway...if anyone knows of anything where I wont be eaten alive please tell me!" in 1 review
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I bought this in the hopes that I wouldn't have my life source drained from me by the hawk sized mosquitoes that live in the Everglades near my home. What a surprise I had when this crap didn't even remotely deter them from eating me alive. I'd rather go through the hassle of lighting and dealing with the citronella candle than to waste more money on wrist bands that do not work!
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
D for effort.
This is a great concept, although the product didn't work as it claimed. And my whole family ended up covered in insect bites.
When I called the company they were of no help at all.
Jessica M.
Sheboygan, WI
I bought these for my children hoping to not have to spray them down with spray. the thought is wonderful but they did not work at all. my poor children had bites covering there entire body. save your money on a product you can trust.
Sydney D.
ATTLEBORO
Wrist bands just don't work. It didn't for me anyway...if anyone knows of anything where I wont be eaten alive please tell me!
Estefania E.
Sanford, FL
Not worth the money or the effort. Still got swarmed with mosquitoes!
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Probally one of the worst repellent out there! infact it attracted more insects and it was a nightmare! it smells as well!