BY BUG BAND

• Where can I buy these guys? Will definitely need some for next su...3 Answers
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
We tried using this product for our nights out at the cabin and we had no luck! We were still being eaten by bugs so we took them off and used bug spray. I don't know if we had a bad box of bands or what but I wouldn't recommend this product to our friends and family.
Jessica G.
I keep these every where. In my day pack, the camelbak, the car, our camping gear, etc. They are not the strongest, but they do work and are very inexpensive without stinking for days of bug spray.
Jessica T.
Albrightsville, PA
These are great to use when you're camping or hiking or outside for an extended time. its a good value, most places sell them for like 2, 3 or 4 dollars and it's a 2 pack so it works too!
Renee W.
We purchased these wipes at camp last month because I forgot the spray at home. I have to say that if I had the choice, I would NOT purchase them again. I don't that that these wipes helped at all.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Where can I buy these guys? Will definitely need some for next summer for our son.