BY BUG BAND

Nikki D.
Westland, MI
It's hard to tell if these work or not. Mosquito's love my kids and they get really bad reactions. I feel like these helped but spray works better for them. I'd be willing to try it on myself to see if it works better for me but it definitely didn't stop the mosquito's from biting my kids. They must have super tasty blood!
Emily L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love these bug bands.. buggies love to munch on my sweet baby girl and the bites swell up spmething serious. i love these compared to other types because i don't have to put them on her wrist or ankle( as she puts everything in her mouth) . with the strap type band i loop them to her belt loop or bathing suit strap... and when we are done playing i stick them in a ziploc until next time I usually start a new one, once a month.. they keep the bugs away even when she is in the pool.
Brittany y.
I was really supprised when this worked! My little boy loves to be out side and the buggs go crazy over him.. 😂😂 me to but still! Lol I just put it to his pants loop, and when he comes in take it off until next time!
Sammantha W.
Greensburg, PA
These bug bands are awesome! We used them on a camping trip and they worked WONDERS! We had few to no bug bites, not to mention is seemed to keep them away from a distance as well.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried these on my kids when we were out at a night festival and they didn't seem to work at all, still tons of bites 👎🏼