Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Chosen Collection uploaded by Kathleen F.

BY UNKNOWN

Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Head, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, DVD - Includes book,20th Century Fox, Special Order: Ships 3-5 weeks see more...

Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have had The Chosen Collection for years. Even though I have Hulu and can binge Buffy at any time, there's something special about watching the DVDs that haven't been altered in anyway. It's an opportunity to watch the series the same way it looked when it aired on the WB and UPN. When you stream it, it has been digitally altered and the color is off and some scenes are even cropped. Also, there are a lot of extras in the collection.
Rosalyn S.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer will always be a classic tv shows that teaches young women 'girl power' and the women we can grow up to be. Sarah Michelle Gellar is a role model and will always be a role model. The series is unique in the sense that it battles life problems (love, abuse, society, etc) but in terms of horror stories with the whole good versus evil concept. I will always recommend this show and will always watch this show. It an all time favorite that can never be replaced
Stephanie B.
OMG!!! Buffy the Vampire Slayer is THE best dvd collection I own. I watch it on a loop in my house. My husbands says I'm insane, but hopefully he's only joking... Sarah Michelle Geller is my hero.... I wonder if Sarah Michelle Geller and The Gellers from friends (Monica and Ross) are related in any way........
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
i will never not love having this collection. whenever i'm stressed or feeling sad i put on buffy the vampire slayer and my mood is lifted. this was the first dvd set i owned and i'm happy i still have it. the episodes are classics and the actors/actresses in this show are all so talented.
Krissy's Bookshelf R.
Peoria, AZ
I can't believe how many years its been and Buddy is still one of my favorite series. The best thing about Buffy is she was a take no crap from anyone including guys kind of herione. They just don't create chicks like her anymore. That was her strongest asset.
Léa L.
clichy
I have loved the show from the beginning to the end, You really get caught up in the scenario.
You grow up with the characters. Sarah Michelle Gellar is perfect for the role, as much as every actor in the show!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you are a true Buffy fan then you will love this. There are enough little things in each episode that rewatching them doesn't get old as fast as it does with a lot of other shows (my friend's addiction to Everybody Loves Raymond drives me nuts), probably because it actually has a good mix of simple and intelligent humor to not become mind-numbingly boring, not to mention that as a female I love to see a female character that can be tough without trying to be sexy. Personally, I have this set and the Angel series set and like to watch them together so that I am not missing out on the intersected storylines when they happen.
Kathleen F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite show of all time and this collection is awesome. I can't say enough about a show that teaches girls they don't need a man to be strong, smart and in charge! If I have girls someday, I fully intend to have them watch this series!
Kathy Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is an amazing series. Very entertaining and binge worthy. I don't have a favorite scene because there are so many that I enjoy. Buffy's vampire slaying scenes are always classic and its a strong female lead which I enjoy. Great soundtrack and could be watched more than once and still be enjoyable.
Taylor B.
Rochester, MN
I loved this series as a teenager; awesome sidekicks and main characters; loved the soundtrack for each season and it was fun to watch the characters grow up. While there were some dull scenes and pathetic damsel I distress moments I would defiantly watch the sieres over again