BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Ordinary
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml

"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml

by The Ordinary

This formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of aging at once.

Can you use retinoids with copper peptides? If not, why?
Had anyone actually seen progress or change from this product ?
Is the addition of the copper peptides worth an additional $14 (compared to TO Buffet)?
Start your review of "Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml!
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Karolina R.
“Buffet” serum with Copper Peptides 1% is one of my favorite serums. Besides all the goodness in buffet serum, it also has Copper Tripeptide that keep my skin in constant state of repair. Works against loss of skin elasticity, adding firmness and plumpness.
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,151 reviews
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Celine A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Did you know the inclusion of Copper Peptides gives this serum its beautiful blue tint? PRODUCT: This multi-technology peptide serum has a formula that combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of aging at once. The technologies are direct Copper Peptides, Matrixyl peptide complex, ARGIRELOX™ peptide complex, and a Probiotic complex solubilized in a base of 11 skin-friendly amino acids and multiple forms of hyaluronic acid. For maximum benefits, it is recommended to alternate use between this serum, Vitamin C, Direct Acids, and strong antioxidants. MY THOUGHTS: I started using this serum about 2 months ago and though I love how hydrating it is, I haven’t noticed any anti-aging results except a little more firmness. This serum is lightweight but can feel a little sticky upon application. It absorbs nicely and layers really well with other products that I use. I was expecting a little more from this product in terms of anti-aging results, but I do love the hydration it gives so I might repurchase in the future. Have you tried this serum? SIDE NOTE: 🌱🐰This product is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, alcohol and oil free.
Autumn B.
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Autumn B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Copper Peptides in this do make it worth while to switch from the regular Buffet if the smell doesn't bother you. It definitely smells metallic, but it doesn't last long on the skin. That's why I took away a star because the smell was a bit strong for me, but the benefits of copper should really outweigh that. Copper peptides help promote collagen in the skin and it is used in the medical field to help heal damaged skin. This makes it good for anti-aging, soothing redness, and for younger skin they may have been compromised due to acne. I love products from the Ordinary because they have no added fragrance or essential oils that can cause sensitivity in skin. This stuff feels really nice and light weight, it definitely feels different from the version without the Copper so I think it's worth the upgrade. Apologies that my picture is of the regular Buffet, I finished this bottle and tossed it before taking a pic!
Erika L.
Cassadaga, NY
Another winning product that i love from The Ordinary. This is a gorgeous blue serum and I dont know it sparks joy for me when its time to do my skincare routine. I dont know about you but I have a handful of those special products that make me excited to put on and this is definitely one. As for the price of this, it is a bit higher than most of the brands products but it is very fair for the amount and quality. Copper peptides in skincare products are always on the higher side but again I think this is more than fair. Copper peptides serve as an antioxidant, promote collagen and elastin production making this great for anyone who wants to prevent signs of aging or to just use in your anti-aging skin regimen. Copper peptides have shown that they can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and my skin loves this and I always feel plump and supple afterwards. I have been using this daily sometimes twice a day along with The Ordinary's Argireline and Matrixyl (i love my peptides). After 3 months of using these 3 serums daily I started to see a notice in my forehead wrinkles, I unfortunately didn't take any pictures to show anyone because I didn't think I'd be writing a review but I really wish I had and I promise ill get better with this for my future reviews. All in all this will continue to be a staple in my routine and i definitely recommend it/them. In fact I already have bought my replacements for "just in case," I don't know if anyone else is like that but I get really bad anxiety when I'm close to running out of any skincare I like!
Cassy K.
Whitehall, PA
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Cassy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite line of serums. Affordable and target many facial needs. Buffet uses; May apply 2x daily to entire face after cleanser and before moisturizer. Buffet targets surface hydration, fine lines , wrinkles, dynamic lines and textural irregularities!! Each serum in this product line is formulated to meet your specific needs. I myself adore 🥰 The Ordinary entire line!! Also, have now put my 17 & 13 yr old son’s on to using. It’s a battle of the serums!! 😆
Miranda R.
Caledonia, MI
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Miranda R.
I absolutely love this product peptides are very important for your skin and the ordinary has no frills no fragrances and are a great price this No Frills brand is definitely one of my favorites and go to I love that they give you the actual amount of active ingredient it's a big win for me
Brianne  M.
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Brianne  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve just added the Buffet plus Copper Peptides to my nighttime routine and have really been enjoying it. It helps hydrate my skin and is great to use before micro current treatments to help the ingredients get a little bit further into the skin. I’m excited to see the long term results from using this serum as it is packed with amazing research-based ingredients!
Cole L.
Spotsylvania, VA
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Cole L.
This is an amazing serum. I found that this has helped my skin barrier and irritation from retinal use. IF you are looking for that serum to fight free radicals, signs of aging, and overall the health of your skin barrier this is it. It goes on smoothly leaving no tackiness or residue, while not directly calming irritation there is some subtle redness relief. Its worth the money in my eyes. IF you have acne or sensitive skin don't be afraid I have both and my skin is in love.
Alex C.
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Alex C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product so much! It goes on so light weight and smooth and its cool bc its blue! But dont worry, it won't leave your face blue lol. I've seen a beautiful difference in my skin using this and the price isn't bad at all for the amazing ingredients you get! And no fragrance! Just like all ordinary products <3
Angelique K.
"Buffet"+Copper Peptides 1% - 30ml uploaded by Angelique K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! Applies smoothly and helps with the redness from dry chapped skin due to Chicago weather. The copper peptides may not make too much a difference since the research is still new but will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...