Buffet Anti-Aging Serum

by The Ordinary

What it is: A multi-peptide, lightweight, water-based serum that targets multiple signs of visible aging at once and is great for those looking for solutions for signs of aging and supporting visibly healthy skin.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness/ElasticityFormulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Matrixyl 3000 and Matrixyl Synthe-6 Peptide Complexes: Help to reduce the look of lines, wrinkles, and surface irregularities.- Hyaluronic Acid: Supports hydration and acts as a delivery system to enhance skin exposure to actives.- Syn-Ake Peptide Complex: Improves the look of lines and wrinkles.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.What Else You Need to Know: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance. The total concentration of these technologies in the formula by weight is 25.1 percent.

What concentration of Matrixyl is in this product?
Can this be used with retinoids?
Did anyone else break out or purge with this?
Start your review of Buffet Anti-Aging Serum!
Jillian H.
Victoria , BC
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Jillian H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wooonderful product. The ingredients In this are unbeatable. The ordinary has such amazing product for such a reasonable price!! Please never change. I love you so much!!! When using product please make sure you use it properly!! :)
Christy T.
Lethbridge
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Christy T.
Purchased at: Well.ca
Becoming a mom and turning 30 this year means it’s time to be proactive with anti-aging! This serum actually does help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and smooths the skin. I use once a day in the morning as part of my skin care routine and have noticed a HUGE difference since starting 3 months ago![product:the-ordinary-buffet-2-oz/-60-ml]
Nikita T.
Brampton , ON
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Nikita T.
To be honest, it didnt seem to be working on my skin. It didn't make any difference on the contrary my skin broke out.. i loved the rose hip oil of the ordinary and that seems to be working on . It may wokr on others however unfortunately didn't work on my dry skin. Hope you find my review helpful.
Stephanie D.
Ottawa, ON
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm almost finished my bottle and I don't think it's doing anything to my skin. I use it in the morning after cleansing and before moisturizer. I love that it almost has no scent but I hate the tacky/sticky feeling after application but I didn't mind since I was putting moisturizer on. I feel like it does keep my face more hydrated though. This is supposed to be targeting fine lines and wrinkles but it's not doing much to me. Some people swear on this product, but not me. Buffet Anti-Aging Serum
Leslie L.
Toronto, ON
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Leslie L.
This is such a powerhouse product for the price. It is quite incredible. The ingredients are literally a buffet of all good stuff. Peptides, amino acids, probiotics. Other brands put a big price tag for these ingredients. Thisbest part is that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Holy grail for sure.
Sabrina T.
Dundas, ON
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Sabrina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum Buffet Anti-Aging Serum Buffet Anti-Aging Serum ANOTHER ONE for just $10.00 Is this real life? This multi-peptide serum worked great after an AM or PM cleanse. Couldn’t see any benefits beyond a feeling of hydration just might have to try again. I suggest using this product for a longer period of time to see some sort of benefit. Thoughts?
Daniela  A.
calgary, AB
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Daniela  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice formula! Perfect for combínate skin, so soft and gentle with your skin! It changes my life!! 🥰🥰
Leah S.
Guelph, ON
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Leah S.
I updated my skincare routine over a month ago now and it has really made a difference. My skin is more supple, moisturized and doesn’t produce excess oils. I have less blemishes and smaller pores now! Would definitely recommend this serum if your looking for more moisture :)Buffet
Christina P.
Southern Harbour Pb, NL
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Christina P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this serum. It's so easy to use, quick drying and very little is needed to cover my face. Leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth and brand new. I've been using it for a week now and can already see a huge difference in my fine lines and wrinkles and the overall feeling of my skin. I love how it's in a vile, makes me feel like the mad scientist of skincare.
Shawna J.
Miscouche, PE
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum uploaded by Shawna J.
I could do without this product. I’ve used about half the bottle and I just feel there’s no wow factor. I feel like I got sucked into the hype on this brand and the price point but I think there are way more amazing products on the market.

311 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sheree W.
il y a un an
Buffet Anti-Aging Serum ? What's everyone's opinion on this product?
Elisabetta H. il y a un an
I like it BUT if you are over 30 I think the best option is Matrixyl 10% + HA<3 that is a BOMB