"Buffet"

This formula combines a comprehensive array of studied technologies to target multiple signs of ageing at once.

what results did you see with this and how long did it take to start working?
Is this product safe for sensitive or dry skin?
Does the “buffet” serum help with acne?
Start your review of "Buffet"!
Olivia V.
"Buffet" uploaded by Olivia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I adore this product! It’s affordable, absorbs easily, and works very well with the other products I use in my skincare routine. I can honestly say that after a month of using, I’ve noticed an extremely positive difference in the way my skin looks and feels! Highly recommend!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
"Buffet" uploaded by Kimberly R.
This was one of my very first products by The Ordinary. It’s a great multipurpose serum that delivers good results. No strong smell. It does leave your face just a little bit sticky, which is why I can’t give it the full five stars. It usually goes away in a minute if two, but it does make layering a little more time consuming.Buffet [product:the-ordinary-buffet-2-oz/-60-ml]
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
"Buffet" uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an okay serum essence but it's not as good as the other Ordinary products I've used prior so I'm slightly disappointed.. It's got no smell & little goes a long way or you're going to notice it being sticky on your face. I've not noticed any long or lasting results either but in theory the ingredients & fact it's one of their most expensive products lead me to believe this to be a good buy but I'm not so sure after using it I've noticed anything to make me want to ever purchase more so I'd give it 3/5 due to that.. If you combine it with niamacide it's likely to yield a better result but that being said I'd do with caution depending on what else is in your skin care routine but it personally gave me a better result overall..
Lindsay V.
Hutto, TX
"Buffet" uploaded by Lindsay V.
One of my favorite products in my skincare routine. A great gentle way to add peptides. My skin looks softer and brighter and I’ve noticed my fine lines are less noticeable. I recommend this to anyone wanting to try anti aging products at a great price.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
"Buffet" uploaded by Nicole G.
I really love the Ordinary! I added Buffet to my daily anti-aging routine several weeks ago & I will continue to use. It's full of skin-loving ingredients, hence the name :) I have very sensitive skin & often react to even water. I have had ZERO issues with this serum. I use it morning & night after cleanser, toner, & the Ordinary hyaluronic acid+ b5 serum. It soaks in well & then I gently blend. It's safe with retinol. Do not use with vitamin C or direct acids. Always do your research before adding new actives to your routine. I skip Buffet during the day when I use C serum or at night if I use an acid instead of retinol. The price point combined with the ingredients is a WIN-WIN!!
Mandie G.
Bixby, OK
"Buffet" uploaded by Mandie G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an excellent face serum that has so many good products for aging skin! It makes my skin look so good. I love it! And it is by far the most affordable serum ever! I love this brand.
Summer E.
Ponca City, OK
"Buffet" uploaded by Summer E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased for hydration and for any fine lines. Used after cleansing but after a week, two weeks it broke me out. I started using it less to not using it and that’s how I found out it just wasn’t right for my skin. Heard a lot of great things about ordinary but just wasn’t for me.. well the “buffet” anyways. Wouldn’t recommend. [product:the-ordinary-buffet-2-oz/-60-ml]
Jackie O.
Tukwila, WA
"Buffet" uploaded by Jackie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this serum on days where I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to do a full skincare routine. It’s definitely adds hydration to my face and smoothes my skins texture. Is it something you absolutely need... no not really. However if you’re a busy person I think this a great option to simplify your skincare routine.
A R.
"Buffet" uploaded by A R.
I love using the ordinary skin care line... I’ve had success with many of the products and the buffet is a go to on my skincare routine! #over40 Buffet #nofilter #aginggracefully #thisis44
Lucero G.
Wilmette, IL
"Buffet" uploaded by Lucero G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love whit this product, since I start using it, my face has been so much better. I found it in ULTA. great prices.

297 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariana C.
Berlin
il y a 2 mois
Alisa B. il y a 2 mois
I think buffet is something I would definitely use, mixed into something, serum or toner or even moisturizer. I think it’s good for dry, aging and sensitive skin,I never had problems, but I did mix it. It’s inexpensive and full of things your skin loves, well worth trying no matter how you use it.