Buffalo Wild Wings Medium Sauce

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My review on this product is totally based on my kids trying this. I have never ate at buffalo wild wings but they have. I'm just not a fan of chicken wings. I usually get something somewhere else. I have purchased this product a couple of times for them. This is the medium heat sauce. They like to make boneless chicken wings and then they pour the sauce over them and give them a toss and eat them. For some reason just smelling this sauce makes me start coughing. I think I might be allergic to some ingredient in it. If you have tried buffalo wild wings then you might want to try this sauce. My photo is the boneless chicken wings with the sauce on them.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
💖 this sauce its the bomb you can make your own boneless wings and bone and taste amazing love it amd recommend this amazing sauce
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My goodness this stupid sauce is taking over my life. It is SO GOOD! Every meal I’m trying to figure out what can I eat so I can have this sauce?!?! I’ve finished a whole bottle in the last 5 days. It has a little heat, nice salty and vinegar flavor. If I could drink this I would. My favorite was to have it is making some popcorn shrimp and fully drowning them in the sauce or some chicken breast. I’m literally addicted to it. It is my favorite. Only downside is it’s very high is sodium.