BY BUFFALO WILD WINGS #25 in Dining

• I went on a road trip to the city and for the 1st time t...5 Answers
  • Been wanting to eat here how is it5 Answers
Miriam K.
Madison
I think it really depends on your location. I’ve gone to some and had the best wings in my life and at another I literally got breading covered in sauce and frozen vegetables. One where the wait staff was more concerned with sweeping the floor around our table than tending to the 3 tables of customers and they were nowhere near closing (also took us an hour to get apps). I wish the chains were more consistent! Overall had way more positive experiences with this chain than negative. Don’t go to the Fitchburg, WI location every time we’ve gone it’s been terrible there.
Jonnay V.
My first time eating at Buffalo Wild Wings was when my boyfriend took me on my 18 birthday. We went to the Waikiki location which was incredibly crowded. The wait time was maybe about 40 minutes or so, which seemed a bit long considering we were only looking for a table for two. However, the service was great and the food was good. I ended up getting the Mozzarella sticks and they were AMAZING. I'd definitely eat here again because I like the food and the overall atmosphere, but most likely on a less crowded day.
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
Buffalo Wild Wings has been one of my favorite places to eat for years! Even when I go on vacation, I will seek out a bdubs! If you’ve never been, you should try the fried pickles with southwest ranch for starters. I recommend honey bbq boneless wings and unless it’s lunch you don’t get a side with your wings. If you would like a side I recommend wedges topped with queso and bacon bits. Friendly service and you don’t have a long wait. It can be pricey so I recommend going on one of their special pricing days.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
My husband has loved BWW since they came to our area.  Now, several years later, he still loves the food but it seems that it has become exponentially more expensive to eat here.  At one point, there were 50 cent bone in wings and we loved getting them for dinner.  Garlic parmesan is consistently our favorite.  However, with the price point increasing so much, we rarely eat here anymore.
Brooke C.
Good for a casual night of good food + quality drinking. I prefer to sit at the bar, it’s the best part about the whole place! Food is very good and good quality but there are not a lot of healthy and/or vegetarian choices.

I eat at this restaurant about once every 2-3 months. For my boyfriend and I both to have a couple drinks, split an appetizer and each get a meal, it’s usually around $50-75 (obviously depending on what we order) not including tip.
Angela B.
Marquette
My favorite item on the menu was removed a few years ago, the jalapeño poppers. They were AMAZING and I wish they would bring them back. The beer selection is nice, but frequently when I dine in a lot of the options that are listed in the menu aren’t available in the restaurant. They do have awesome happy hours with really good deals multiple times per week which is great!
Brittney M.
I don't know how I feel about Bdubs. I'm on the fense. They have a great choice of wing flavors and so many to choice from. But they way over priced. When you go to another bar restruant to get the same wings. There sandwhichs are ok, same with there apts but there nothing to write to grandma. I feel like if you were a big sport person going to the bdubs to actually sit down and watch the game. Than it's the perfect place but they have the slowest service even when they aren't that bussises.  But if you haven't been there, still need to go there once.
Renee Y.
Yes! Their happy hour is the best! Try and go to happy hour every time. Half off on certain appetizers, their ultimate nachos are usually priced at about 10.50 but during happy hour they are about 5.50 which is a steal! Something else that would be great is to go on Tuesday which is when they have a special deal on God bless wings. If you buy one snack or small size you get a second order for free. Thursdays they deal is Bonkers wings 75 cents a wing. They also have a rewards program which I would suggest joining to make use of the money you spend, you get something back!
Stacy O.
Binghamton
We were fortunate to have a BWW up where our summer camp was (but they just closed down :(  So anytime a big game was on, we would always head over.  It's a great place, with good service and pretty decent food.  We would always sit in the high top area, (or the bar area), so we had access to the big screens.  I liked almost all of their food, with, ironically, the exception of their wings.  I always thought the wings were too saucy and never crispy enough - even though I specified extra crispy every time.  The drinks were good, although pricey.  I never understood lines out the door though.  The food is good there, but we would never ever go out of our way to go.
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
My first time trying Buffalo Wings was 5 years ago when my, now husband, took me out for our first date when we were becoming girlfriend and boyfriend. That night I remember we ate 20 wings each! I immediately fell in love with their freshly made wings and ever since then it’s been my favorite wing place! I love their Mango Habanero and Hot BBQ flavors, but I also like the rest. Their fries and nachos are amazing too! The atmosphere and environment in all the restaurants I’ve visited have always been full of energy and beat. My husband and I will always continue going there whenever we want wings and to recreate our first date ever. Beers and drinks are amazing there too!!!
Karen A.
What's your favorite item to get
Karen L.
Who else loves the Tuesday special?
Darsee H.
My husband and I love spicy foods. What wing sauce would you recommended to us?
Amy C.
ARCATA, CA
I went on a road trip to the city and for the 1st time to Buffalo wings OMG my life is for a change I bought every sauce Buffalo Wild Wings
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Been wanting to eat here how is it