BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWhiskeyBuffalo Trace Bourbon
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is distilled, aged and bottled at the most award-winning distillery in the world. Made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt, this whiskey ages in new oak barrels for years in century old warehouses until the peak of maturity. The taste is rich and complex, with hints of vanilla, toffee and candied fruit. The smooth finish lingers on the palate. This will never change.

What is the best way to make shaved ice at home for a mint julep?
What’s your favorite drink to make with this?
Start your review of Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Very smooth, yet has a slightly sweet & smoky taste.in reviews
If you enjoy your Bourbon, and cannot get your hands on the really good stuff (Pappy Vanwinkle) Buffalo Trace is the truth.in reviews
Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good bourbon that's easy to find.in reviews
Steven O.
Henderson, NV
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Steven O.
Buffalo Trace continually sets a standard others should follow. Small batch distinct flavor that are a result if patient efforts and craftsmanship! Definitely has a place on my top shelf!
Benjamin S.
Fort Myers, FL
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Benjamin S.
It’s not as easy to find as it used to be, but Buffalo Trace is a great drinker for its retail price. I’ll be the first to say it is absolutely over-hyped, but I think that’s because folks wanna compare it against higher price point options, and not for what it is! Cheers, friends. PS. Pairs well with a Rocky Patel 1999
Ashley S.
This is our go-to, well priced, bourbon. We always have this in the house, either to drink straight or for mixed drinks. It's smooth and easy to drink with that perfect warming feeling on the throat. Something wonderful, that they have been doing recently, is partnering up with local liquor stores to offer a one-of-a-kind barrel of bourbon. The liquor store gets to choose a barrel of their choice, based on flavor and uniquness, which is then bottled and sent to them. Which means each liquor store that participates, gets a unique to them barrel that no one else has. We've already picked up two bottles from two of our local liquor stores so we can have a tasting. Also, if you're ever in the Bourbon Trail area of Kentucky a stop over at the Buffalo Trace Distillery is a must! The campus itself is beautiful and full of history. Everyone there is kind, welcoming and helpful. Plus the samples at the end of the tour are a lovely and tasty touch!
Hunter M.
Cambridge, MA
Buffalo Trace is amazing - easily a great bourbon to drink on the rocks. Generally not too expensive either. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good bourbon that's easy to find.
Aliboo C.
Spokane, WA
The best whisky for medium budget. Easy to shoot. Tastes great in mules. Delicious. My favorite.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Dayle M.
Buffalo Trace is a great value for a smooth drinkable bourbon under 35 dollars. It won’t be the most unique item in your bar, although the bottle does look pretty cool. At 90 proof it is a touch stronger than what some might prefer as a daily drinker but it goes down easy. I’d rate it like a Blanton’s or Colonel E.H. Taylor light. Nice on the nose, with good vanilla and caramel and a nice finish.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
I really like Buffalo Trace bourbon. It is great for making cocktails or for cooking. It is moderately priced, but something I like when I want to make a higher quality cocktail or food recipe.
Brady B.
Sugar Land, TX
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Brady B.
Purchased at: Sperry CA
As you can tell, this helped me through week # 2 of 4 in my social distancing. Very smooth and good flavors and tone. I drink it dirty, on the rocks. Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - 750ml Bottle
Samantha C.
Orange, CA
I’m not a whiskey drinker but my man is. This is more of his review. I have tried it and it’s very smooth, but I prefer beer. Buffalo Trace is his absolute favorite. He drinks a glass almost nightly with ice and Diet Coke. The price is comparable to Jack Daniels but the flavor is much better.
Jennifer R.
Newport, RI
One of the smoothest bourbons I've tried & great price for the quality. As a whiskey and bourbon enthusiast my expectations weren't high, but after 1 sip I was proved very wrong.