Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY BUFFALO TRACE BOURBON #86 in Whiskey

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is distilled, aged and bottled at the most award-winning distillery in the world. Made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt, this whiskey ages in new oak barrels for years in century old warehouses until the peak of maturity. The taste is rich and complex, with hints of vanilla, toffee and candied fruit. The smooth finish lingers on the palate. This will never change.

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
  • "Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good bourbon that's easy to find." in 1 review
  • "If you enjoy your Bourbon, and cannot get your hands on the really good stuff (Pappy Vanwinkle) Buffalo Trace is the truth." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth, yet has a slightly sweet & smoky taste." in 1 review
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This Kentucky girl LOVES her bourbon, and by far my favorite brand is Buffalo Trace, particularly the Buffalo Trace Straight. It has amazing flavor with just the right amount of burn. I love that it’s bottled here in the bluegrass state (as all true bourbons are), and that it is not a huge corporation like some other brands. My husband and I took the distillery tour and tasting (which is free!) for my birthday, and we loved everything we learned about the brand and bourbons produced there.
Not only does this bourbon have great flavor, it also is reasonably priced. Some bourbons are outrageously expensive, but Buffalo Trace knows how to keep its consumers happy. Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
This is a good solid bottle that can be hard to find but not as hard as some other bottles from the Buffalo Trace distillery. This is a really good entertaining bourbon, it’s reasonably priced, and we keep it stocked in our house.
Seth C.
jacksonville
This stuff Is the good stuff. Very few alcohols I’d rather have. The company has many awards for best whiskey and best bourbons at all different price points. I recommend giving at least one of them a try
Taylor A.
This is my favorite whiskey of all time! My number one! It is very well balanced with a little bit of burn and a little bit of sweet. Has a great flavor! My go to for sure!
Tiffany L.
Vale, NC
This is by far my favorite bourbon. It is an allocated liquor therefore hard to come by. It is higher in price but the smoothest bourbon yet. I recommend this liquor to any bourbon lover and I always ask when checking out if they have in stock! Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Omgggg! This is definitely in my top 3 favorites! We buy this often! It tastes so so good! We chase it cherry coke. It’s amazing today! You can normally find this In any state store around my area. I’ve gotten a lot of friends to start buying it. They all love it too!
Matt J.
Byron Center, MI
Buffalo Trace has been around for years and years and have perfected the perfect bourbon. An impeccable 4 year aged bourbon with heavily Smokey charred oak notes and smooth tastes. Best served on the rocks!
Jacky S.
San Francisco, CA
I started getting really into whiskeys, bourbons, and scotches a couple of years ago. Buffalo Trace Bourbon is surprisingly smooth, and it's become somewhat of a "go-to" either alone or as part of a recipe drink. It was pleasantly tasty in an Old Fashioned, and it's kind of an unassuming, unpretentious, but definitely good quality bourbon. We are almost out of our Buffalo Trace, and I'm definitely going to restock. In fact, I found out one of my friends likes bourbons, so I'm planning on getting him Buffalo Trace as a small gift. Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Nathan C.
Near full marks in both the flavor and price point. The nose is full of butterscotch and some chocolate and darker fruit. You taste many solid Bourbon characteristics such as caramel, fruit cake, and oak. It's a medium bodied whiskey. The finish is on the longer side as they allow their Bourbon to sit a bit longer in the casks. Great Bourbon for anyone's collection with a price point that can't be beat.
Ashley S.
This is our go-to, well priced, bourbon. We always have this in the house, either to drink straight or for mixed drinks. It's smooth and easy to drink with that perfect warming feeling on the throat.

Something wonderful, that they have been doing recently, is partnering up with local liquor stores to offer a one-of-a-kind barrel of bourbon. The liquor store gets to choose a barrel of their choice, based on flavor and uniquness, which is then bottled and sent to them. Which means each liquor store that participates, gets a unique to them barrel that no one else has. We've already picked up two bottles from two of our local liquor stores so we can have a tasting.

Also, if you're ever in the Bourbon Trail area of Kentucky a stop over at the Buffalo Trace Distillery is a must! The campus itself is beautiful and full of history. Everyone there is kind, welcoming and helpful. Plus the samples at the end of the tour are a lovely and tasty touch!
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Does anyone know where I can get this other than bevmo?
Kendra M.