Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Elizabeth R.

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is distilled, aged and bottled at the most award-winning distillery in the world. Made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt, this whiskey ages in new oak barrels for years in century old warehouses until the peak of maturity. The taste is rich and complex, with hints of vanilla, toffee and candied fruit. The smooth finish lingers on the palate. This will never change.

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
  • "If you enjoy your Bourbon, and cannot get your hands on the really good stuff (Pappy Vanwinkle) Buffalo Trace is the truth." in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good bourbon that's easy to find." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth, yet has a slightly sweet & smoky taste." in 1 review
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This Kentucky girl LOVES her bourbon, and by far my favorite brand is Buffalo Trace, particularly the Buffalo Trace Straight. It has amazing flavor with just the right amount of burn. I love that it’s bottled here in the bluegrass state (as all true bourbons are), and that it is not a huge corporation like some other brands. My husband and I took the distillery tour and tasting (which is free!) for my birthday, and we loved everything we learned about the brand and bourbons produced there.
Not only does this bourbon have great flavor, it also is reasonably priced. Some bourbons are outrageously expensive, but Buffalo Trace knows how to keep its consumers happy. Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Andrea B.
West Des Moines
I love a good bourbon and this one is a fave for sure. Not easy to find in restaurants in my region so when it is on the list, drink choice is a no brainer. This on the rocks (preferably 1 large ice block) is the best but if you need to mix then a good Old Fashion or Mahattan would still let you experience the smooth taste of this and all its beauty.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Buffalo Trace is a great for any whiskey/bourbon lover. It's very smooth going down, and has a sort of sweet and smokey flavor to it. Great for drinking as a shot or sipping on the rocks, or even mixing it with sodas. It has a great price point too, just above the crappy well liquors but not too expensive to put a significant dent in your wallet.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
This is a good solid bottle that can be hard to find but not as hard as some other bottles from the Buffalo Trace distillery. This is a really good entertaining bourbon, it’s reasonably priced, and we keep it stocked in our house.
Seth C.
This stuff Is the good stuff. Very few alcohols I’d rather have. The company has many awards for best whiskey and best bourbons at all different price points. I recommend giving at least one of them a try
Taylor A.
This is my favorite whiskey of all time! My number one! It is very well balanced with a little bit of burn and a little bit of sweet. Has a great flavor! My go to for sure!
Kaci W.
Royal Oak
I’m from Kentucky and pretty versed in bourbon. BT is the go-to. It’s a classic. It’s a good price. I usually mix bourbon with a little ginger ale and this is my favorite.
Tiffany L.
Vale , NC
This is by far my favorite bourbon. It is an allocated liquor therefore hard to come by. It is higher in price but the smoothest bourbon yet. I recommend this liquor to any bourbon lover and I always ask when checking out if they have in stock! Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Jessica I.
Hawthorne , CA
This one is probably one of the most enjoyed. I don’t ever have this one mixed. It’s smooth all by itself. Definitely the choice with the guys when it’s available. Not sure that it’s very popular and if it’s not, it really should be.
Leanna R.
Oh my gosh this is so good! Hints of carmel, very smooth, drink it neat, enjoy every sip. It is a special occasion bourbon for us although it really isn't too pricey as far as good bourbons go.
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Does anyone know where I can get this other than bevmo?
Kendra M.