Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY BUFFALO TRACE BOURBON #71 in Whiskey

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is distilled, aged and bottled at the most award-winning distillery in the world. Made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt, this whiskey ages in new oak barrels for years in century old warehouses until the peak of maturity. The taste is rich and complex, with hints of vanilla, toffee and candied fruit. The smooth finish lingers on the palate. This will never change.

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
  • "If you enjoy your Bourbon, and cannot get your hands on the really good stuff (Pappy Vanwinkle) Buffalo Trace is the truth." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth, yet has a slightly sweet & smoky taste." in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good bourbon that's easy to find." in 1 review
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This Kentucky girl LOVES her bourbon, and by far my favorite brand is Buffalo Trace, particularly the Buffalo Trace Straight. It has amazing flavor with just the right amount of burn. I love that it’s bottled here in the bluegrass state (as all true bourbons are), and that it is not a huge corporation like some other brands. My husband and I took the distillery tour and tasting (which is free!) for my birthday, and we loved everything we learned about the brand and bourbons produced there.
Not only does this bourbon have great flavor, it also is reasonably priced. Some bourbons are outrageously expensive, but Buffalo Trace knows how to keep its consumers happy. Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Alex G.
Orange County
I am not a fan of buffalo trace. I am a jack and coke or Jameson and pickle back whiskey drinker so we will start there. It was recommended to me as “tasting just like jack but half the price”. Of course I tried it! Definitely does not taste like jack. It has a unique flavor but I was not a fan. If you like jack and Jameo, you probably should stick to those!
Andrea B.
West Des Moines
I love a good bourbon and this one is a fave for sure. Not easy to find in restaurants in my region so when it is on the list, drink choice is a no brainer. This on the rocks (preferably 1 large ice block) is the best but if you need to mix then a good Old Fashion or Mahattan would still let you experience the smooth taste of this and all its beauty.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Buffalo Trace is a great for any whiskey/bourbon lover. It's very smooth going down, and has a sort of sweet and smokey flavor to it. Great for drinking as a shot or sipping on the rocks, or even mixing it with sodas. It has a great price point too, just above the crappy well liquors but not too expensive to put a significant dent in your wallet.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
While I was living in Kentucky, Buffalo Trace became my go-to and I'm still getting people to try it. It's not the absolute cheapest, but it isn't too pricey either. I can drink Buffalo Trace with a diet coke or by itself. It's so smooth and has a great taste. One of my top favorites by far!
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
All you need is ice and a highball glass. This is a tasty bourbon that’s perfect for Summer. It’s definitely a sipping bourbon. It’s not as sweet as Maker’s Mark or Woodford Reserve, but it’s very smooth and worth trying.
Whitney C.
Columbus
True American Bourbon. Everything you want. Balanced flavor and char, consistency and beautiful artwork on the label. It’s smooth and makes perfect old fashions. My favorite on hand bourbon by far
Kaci W.
Royal Oak, MI
I’m from Kentucky and pretty versed in bourbon. BT is the go-to. It’s a classic. It’s a good price. I usually mix bourbon with a little ginger ale and this is my favorite.
Katie B.
KY
Very good price, smooth. My go to drink is a bourbon & Ale 8. Kentucky proud bourbon and a Kentucky made soda. Delicious, crisp and smooth! I always tell my out of state friends that are hooked on bourbon and cokes to try buffalo trace with an Ale 8!
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I used to drink mostly Jameson then I met Buffalo Trace and I’ve almost never looked back. It’s smooth, slightly sweet, big bourbon flavor. Amazing by itself or with coke! By far my favorite whiskey!
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Does anyone know where I can get this other than bevmo?
Kendra M.