BY BUFFALO TRACE BOURBON #95 in Whiskey

Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is distilled, aged and bottled at the most award-winning distillery in the world. Made from the finest corn, rye and barley malt, this whiskey ages in new oak barrels for years in century old warehouses until the peak of maturity. The taste is rich and complex, with hints of vanilla, toffee and candied fruit. The smooth finish lingers on the palate. This will never change.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a good bourbon that's easy to find." in 1 review
  • "If you enjoy your Bourbon, and cannot get your hands on the really good stuff (Pappy Vanwinkle) Buffalo Trace is the truth." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth, yet has a slightly sweet & smoky taste." in 1 review
Ashley S.
This is our go-to, well priced, bourbon. We always have this in the house, either to drink straight or for mixed drinks. It's smooth and easy to drink with that perfect warming feeling on the throat.

Something wonderful, that they have been doing recently, is partnering up with local liquor stores to offer a one-of-a-kind barrel of bourbon. The liquor store gets to choose a barrel of their choice, based on flavor and uniquness, which is then bottled and sent to them. Which means each liquor store that participates, gets a unique to them barrel that no one else has. We've already picked up two bottles from two of our local liquor stores so we can have a tasting.

Also, if you're ever in the Bourbon Trail area of Kentucky a stop over at the Buffalo Trace Distillery is a must! The campus itself is beautiful and full of history. Everyone there is kind, welcoming and helpful. Plus the samples at the end of the tour are a lovely and tasty touch!
Stacey P.
Great bourbon that is smooth and goes down easy. Good for drinking straight or mixed in your favorite cocktail. So far I have only found this at a Walmart store for 25 dollars which I don't think is bad for a decent bourbon.
Jessica N.
One of my favorite bourbons. It's smooth and flavorful, and you really can't beat the price. It's great on the rocks, or as a Manhattan!
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a great go to bourbon. Very good in Manhattans. It isn't too bad for sipping on either!
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
Great bourbon! Decent price point! Good on its own or mixing with your favorite mixer!
Jacky S.
San Francisco, CA
I started getting really into whiskeys, bourbons, and scotches a couple of years ago. Buffalo Trace Bourbon is surprisingly smooth, and it's become somewhat of a "go-to" either alone or as part of a recipe drink. It was pleasantly tasty in an Old Fashioned, and it's kind of an unassuming, unpretentious, but definitely good quality bourbon. We are almost out of our Buffalo Trace, and I'm definitely going to restock. In fact, I found out one of my friends likes bourbons, so I'm planning on getting him Buffalo Trace as a small gift. Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Nathan C.
Foodie Expert
Near full marks in both the flavor and price point. The nose is full of butterscotch and some chocolate and darker fruit. You taste many solid Bourbon characteristics such as caramel, fruit cake, and oak. It's a medium bodied whiskey. The finish is on the longer side as they allow their Bourbon to sit a bit longer in the casks. Great Bourbon for anyone's collection with a price point that can't be beat.
Katie C.
Very smooth. It's my favorite afterwork whiskey with a Coke. I have been getting buffalo trace for over a year now. Purchased at my local liquor store. Affordable in Comparison to its peers. Very satisfied with the product
Jennifer R.
Newport, RI
One of the smoothest bourbons I've tried & great price for the quality. As a whiskey and bourbon enthusiast my expectations weren't high, but after 1 sip I was proved very wrong.
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
That's great whiskey and great price. On the rock is the best. Delicious. My husband and I really enjoy this whiskey. This one has a delicious flavor. Beautiful clear amber color melts on the rock. Very gorgeous.
Katie P.
Salinas, CA
Does anyone know where I can get this other than bevmo?
Kendra M.