Toys & GamesGamesBuffalo Games
Starry Night 2000 pc Jigsaw Puzzle Ages 10+

Buffalo Games Starry Night 2000 pc Jigsaw Puzzle Ages 10+

by Buffalo Games

The Starry Night by Dutch post-impressionist artist Vincent van Gogh is the most renowned achievement of his illustrious and remarkably short career. In the time span of only 8 years , van Gogh produced more than 2000 drawings and paintings. Today, scholars and art enthusiasts alike continue to analyze, debate, and ponder the tormented spirit of this eccentric genius and the depiction of the village of Saint-Remy. Completed puzzle measures 38"x26". Contains Bonus Poster inside.

Is this a good product do all the pieces come in the box?
I love puzzles, how difficult was this to complete?
How long did it take you to complete?
Start your review of Buffalo Games Starry Night 2000 pc Jigsaw Puzzle Ages 10+!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Definitely worth it. Beautiful puzzle and a ton of pieces to keep you busy for a while. Not too frustrating to put together as everything flows so nicely. It was hard to take apart just because of all the effort it took to put together. If you like puzzles this is great.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
This puzzle is of a medium/hard level. It is kind of hard because almost all the path are the same. If you have a lot of spare time and you are looking for something to do this might be the thing for you.
amber S.
Atlanta, Ga
I love the different varieties this puzzle brand has to offer. The thickness of the pieces is perfect. The pieces stay together very well.
Alyssa C.
Southside, AL
Love these puzzles! I put them together with my mom and it keeps us busy for a few days until we finish it. I wish it costed a little less so I wouldn't be paying $15 for a puzzle but it was worth it. Reccomend!
Megan H.
Euless, TX
This was the hardest puzzle I've ever done.. it was nearly impossible but so worth it! I completed it on the back of a frame big enough for it. It took nearly six months *with several week long breaks* to complete it. Pieces lock together nicely and are a perfect width. Perfect challenge for the serious puzzler.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
I love jigsaw puzzles and this is one of my favorite pictures. I had to really concentrate to put this together.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
This is so beautiful. it looks really hard though, It would be something to do if youn eed to occupy yourself and waste some time.
Faith B.
It takes a while to complete. It is a little on the harder side but it helps pass the time
Sofi K.
New Castle, DE
Buffalo Games Starry Night 2000 pc Jigsaw Puzzle Ages 10+ uploaded by Sofi K.
I have this 1000 pc puzzle, its from museum collection, its fun and I am enjoyed it while I am in self isolation 🥰
jaden P.
This puzzle is fun and it keeps me entertained for a long period of time but its not that affordable but it the thing that keeps me entertained during quarantine me even though me and my parents have difficulty finding the pieces and i would recommend this product to everyone