Buffalo Games 2000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle - Cinque Terre 2 uploaded by Vishra P.

BY BUFFALO GAMES, INC.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This Buffalo Games puzzle features an enchanting image of the beautiful Cinque Terre in Italy. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 2000 puzzle pieces & poster Finished size: 38.5 x 26.75 Ages 14 years & older Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty Model no. 2034 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Vishra P.
This is my first puzzle that I have ever done. I figured go big or go home! I bought this puzzle from target for $14. The best part about the puzzle was that it always kept me on my toes. Some times it was very difficult to identify if an individual puzzle piece belonged to certain area or not because the puzzle pieces were very pixelated and the resolution. It's not bad thing because I did sign up to do 2000 piece puzzle. However the puzzle itself had a lot of extreme color contrast which made it very fun to do it. When the puzzle was finished, I was amazed by how vibrant the puzzle looked. I would definitely recommend it to any friends or anyone looking to indulge their time puzzling.