Add a Photo
Buffalo Bob's Wild Game  Jerky- Alligator Cajun

Buffalo Bob's Wild Game Jerky- Alligator Cajun

By BUFFALO BOB'S
#18 in Jerky

Alligator is one of the leanest and most healthy meats found anywhere. The meat we use is farm-raised under strict conditions right here in the USA. Buffalo Bob’s Snack Sticks are a ready to eat, pepperoni-sausage product each weighing one ounce.

Buffalo Bob's Wild Game  Jerky- Alligator Cajun
Buffalo Bob's Wild Game Jerky- Alligator Cajun
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX

Never did I ever think I'd be a cajun gator eating kinda gal but these sticks are magic. I love the flavor and the taste isn't too gamy. The texture was pretty good because it was tough enough to be jerky without being dry and rubber-like. Definitely recommend all the flavors, especially kangaroo!
Noah M.
Noah M.
Berne, IN

had these when i visited florida, they taste amazing. not sure i remember exactly where i got them, some little gift shop i think. but if you can find these i highly recommend trying them! they taste great
Molly A.
Molly A.

Never thought I would likes these but I do. I try all the different buffalo bobs Jerky. They are all tasty.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Edinboro, PA

My boyfriend got this for christmas and it was so fun to eat. Definitely a different taste but I liked it!

Join Now