BY BUFFALO BOB'S #83 in Boxed Meals & Sides

Buffalo Bob's Wild Game Beef Jerky- Maple Duck Stick 10 Pack
  • "As a hamburger helper lover and enjoy feeding meals to my family.... this was one brand that did not pass my taste buds!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are really taste great and definitely love them when they have special promotions to receive free movie tickets!" in 1 review
tamika l.
tamika l.
Quick and easy when I don't feel like cooking a big meal kids like it husband not really
Mandi D.
Mandi D.
Love these to have in the closet just incase I am not feeling on being creative with my cooking for the night.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
These are great especially when your in a time restrain and feeding children. My nephews love this kind it gives their chicken a nice twist.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Killeen, TX
I do love hamburger helper , this is one of their good selections and they have a lot to choose from at the store
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Newfolden, MN
I love the helpers. When I need to make a quick supper these are what I turn to. We especially like the tuna helper, you can microwave it in minutes. We have found that some of the hamburger ones don't do so good. I also like that my older kids can also make these.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love Hamburger Helper. My mother would always make these and they are very tasteful. So easy and quick to make ..
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
FPO
This is one of their best yet! Now, I'm drooling because I want some. It's very balanced as far as flavor goes and isn't harsh on a sensitive stomach.
Linda H.
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON
Love hamburger helper! Definitely a lazy night dinner! They are really taste great and definitely love them when they have special promotions to receive free movie tickets! A family favorite through the generations!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
chase, British Columbia
As a hamburger helper lover and enjoy feeding meals to my family.... this was one brand that did not pass my taste buds! Pretty gross and time consuming