Buffalo Bills Premium Snacks Buffalo Bills 3.5oz Black Pepper Western Cut Beef Jerky Pack (thin-sliced jerky with black pepper)

BY BUFFALO BILLS PREMIUM SNACKS

Megan  A.
Mc Leansville, NC
This is really great jerky. We always stock up at the outlet store in Tennessee and try a new flavor every time.
Kitty K.
So good! I love beef jerky. I prefer it as a snack any day! These are really good. They have the perfect amount of pepper spice and salt. They really make my mouth water thinking about it. I like to take it to work as a snack in between meals. You get a good amount of protein for a snack.
chris m.
San Antonio, TX
I wasn't a big fan on this jerky I personally thought it was a little to dry and to much fat and was to rough for me..
kamryn h.
Too dry and that makes the flavor less desirable to me. But i see some potential for other people to enjoy this