by Buff Bake

For a quick, healthy snack on the go, this Buff Bake best seller is a perfect treat to enjoy anytime, anywhere. This pouch of Snickerdoodle almond butter is small but mighty! With 11g of protein per packet, this snack is healthy, delicious and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buff Bake - Protein Nut Butter Gluten Free Almond and Peanut Butter Spread Squeeze Sampler Pack (Sneakerdoodle, Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate)!
Denison, TX
I love Buff Bake! The flavors are great and the ingredients are good for you. The added protein is amazing because I can justify more than a normal serving and the array of flavors can satisfy any sweet tooth. The sample packs are great for snacking on the go.
My favorite is the Snickerdoodle! Great for a quick and easy high protein snack. Very pricey for what you get, though, and I only buy it when it's on sale somewhere! Extremely satisfied with the flavor and would buy much more often if the price was better!

Looking for your answer?