BY BUFF BAKE

Your daily coffee run just met its match! This is more than just a perfect way to start your morning, our Coffee Bean Almond Butter has a roast of its own that can and SHOULD be enjoyed at any point in your day. In addition to fresh coffee grounds, we add an all-natural whey protein and chia & flax seeds for added Omegas. With 11g of protein per serving, this roast is strong in more ways than one!11g of protein Chia & Flax seeds for added OmegasLow in sugar! Smooth coffee taste Enjoy with an apple, in a smoothie, or by the spoonful! IngredientsAlmondsAll Natural Whey ProteinCoconut Palm SugarCoffee GroundsCoconut OilChia SeedFlax Seed Buff Bake Protein Almond Butter Coffee Bean - 12 oz see more...

LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE BUFF BAKE NUT BUTTERS!!  The coffee bean is my go to flavor!  I love that this product is low in sugar and higher in protein.  It is  a great addition to my almost daily nutrition.  It is great by the spoonful, on a slice of Ezekial bread, in a smoothie, or I really like to add some water and turn it into a topper for my protein pancakes.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Deliciously good almond butter! High in protein and flavor. Great on toast, pancakes, and amazingly good with fruit. So many yummy flavors available. I like to eat mine with a protein muffin.
Nikki T.
Rochester, MN
How does this compare to their chocolate chip flavor?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite is the birthday cake. How's the flavor on this one... Overpowering?