BY BUF-PUF

Cleans And Refreshes Your Skin Leaves Skin Feeling Clean And Refreshed! Lifts off dry, dulling skin cells Gently cleanses away makeup, dirt and excess oil Leaves skin smooth and soft, perfectly prepped for moisturizers, makeup, and sunless tanning Dermatology - tested for gentleness ; Questions? or visit nexcare.com see more...

Kayla C.
Brooklyn, NY
Really liked how soft it made my face after and how rough it was to get all the dead skin off but I really wish there was more soap/ cleanser on it. I had to add some more soap to them before I used them. I would recommend just make sure you get a face scrub to add to them.
Savannah W.
I love the idea of having the cleanser built into the pads, but they are a little rough on the skin if you scrub to hard. These can be used a few times even after the cleanser has come off by using your own cleanser. I use them on my face and other places I am prone to getting break outs especially in summer.
Talia
Leander, TX
I bought this product at Ulta cause I wanted a facial exfoliator but this one was so rough for my skin even when I tried to lightly swipe it over my face it would still feel very scratchy. Wouldn't recommend.