Add a Photo

By BUF-PUF
#124 in Makeup Sponges
Cleans And Refreshes Your Skin Leaves Skin Feeling Clean And Refreshed! Use every day with your favorite soap or cleanser Lifts off dry, dulling skin cells Gently cleanses away makeup, dirt and excess oil Leaves skin smooth and soft, perfectly prepped for moisturizers, makeup, and sunless tanning Dermatology - tested for gentleness Choose the sponge that makes your face look and feel its best:   Extra Gentle Gentle Regular Delicate, Sensitive Skin X     Normal to Dry Skin X X   Normal to Oily Skin   X X Daily Cleansing with Mild Exfoliation X X   Daily Cleansing with Deep Exfoliation   X X ; Questions? or visit nexcare.com
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
This is a rather good facial sponge but not for everyday use! I use it with my microdermabrasion wash for extra exfoliation & have found its perfect for use on my body rather than my face! I just add body wash & the dry skin is removed effortlessly! The price is amazing!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
Regular is too harsh for me, but gentle works great. I really like it. Makes my skin feel refreshed. Doesn't last very long, however, due to the material. Even if it dries, after 2 weeks, it will get a moldy smell. But it is cheap enough to replenish consistently!