Buf-Puf Facial Sponge, Regular 1 ea(pack of 3)

Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm 3.3 fl oz(pack of 2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buf-Puf Facial Sponge, Regular 1 ea(pack of 3)!
Harold, KY
This is a rather good facial sponge but not for everyday use! I use it with my microdermabrasion wash for extra exfoliation & have found its perfect for use on my body rather than my face! I just add body wash & the dry skin is removed effortlessly! The price is amazing!
Auburn , CA
Regular is too harsh for me, but gentle works great. I really like it. Makes my skin feel refreshed. Doesn't last very long, however, due to the material. Even if it dries, after 2 weeks, it will get a moldy smell. But it is cheap enough to replenish consistently!
Atlanta, GA
Ran across this recommendation after a milia outbreak, combined with a pumpkin peel and some retinol my skin is almost perfect, great product to prevent pore buildup!