2 colors available

BY BUF-PUF

Cleans And Refreshes Your Skin Leaves Skin Feeling Clean And Refreshed! Use every day with your favorite soap or cleanser Lifts off dry, dulling skin cells Gently cleanses away makeup, dirt and excess oil Leaves skin smooth and soft, perfectly prepped for moisturizers, makeup, and sunless tanning Dermatology - tested for gentleness Choose the sponge that makes your face look and feel its best:   Extra Gentle Gentle Regular Delicate, Sensitive Skin X     Normal to Dry Skin X X   Normal to Oily Skin   X X Daily Cleansing with Mild Exfoliation X X   Daily Cleansing with Deep Exfoliation   X X ; Questions? or visit nexcare.com

Buf-Puf Facial Sponge
  • "I love the Buf-Puf as it brightens and refreshes the skin by helping it remove dead skin cells that dulls the skin. " in 1 review
alison s.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Love this product! It was given to me by a friend. While I wasn't expecting much, I won't ever go without! It provides just the right amount of exfoliation without being too rough or abrasive. My skin definitely looks better than before i started using it. Also, I love the fact that it is so reasonable for such a useful product!!
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This works greAt with any cleanser and it makesbyiur skin soft and seriously clean I love this thing it's like you don't need an exfoliate
Jennifer g.
Jennifer g.
West Chicago, Illinois
Easy to use and very soft. My skin felt very clean after I used it. It help brighten my skin. Great for removing dead skin which I have a problem with
Carol F.
Carol F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like using these two or three times a week to help clean and exfoliate my face. I like how clean my face feels after using one.
Alison T.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I have very rough, very dull skin that takes a lot of scrubbing to stay soft and radiant. I picked up a Buf-Puf while out of town because I had forgotten my daily microderm-abrasion scrub and was very surprised at the results I received. My skin looked and felt as good as if I had used my expensive scrub! The Puf is a great size and the tapered end gives great control when scrubbing around the nose and lips. It is quite rough so if you have sensitive or thin skin I would not recommend this product
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Great sponge. I use it daily. It feels good to wash my face at night to get rid of all the dirt and grime of the day. I wish I could find them at Target or Walmart because I can only find it at Walgreens. Highly recommend it.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Louisville, KY
Kiamesha B.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My initial concern was that these may not be hygienic to reuse, but I found that they're actually quite easy to wash and dry quickly which is a nice change from the waste that comes from regular disposable face-cloths. What keeps me from a better review is the Buf-Puf's texture which, though not overly harsh, still makes me feel as if I'm washing my face with fiberglass. I personally would recommend against using these for the purpose of daily exfoliation (although I do have particularly sensitive skin)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Slidell, LA
I love it for my face but it also works great on legs and arms. Easy to handle and works well!! I have one in the shower and one for my face on my sink.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I was skeptical when buying this pad. It actually worked and didn't scratch my skin. It took off the small dry patches I had and so my makeup goes on so smooth now.