BY BUF-PUF

The secret to really polished, smooth, attractive skin is exfoliation . This Double-Sided Sponge gets you there--inexpensively--with gently abrasive fibers that whisk away rough, dead, dry flakes and bumps. One side works on delicate areas , the other goes at elbows and heels with a bit more gusto. Perfect Prep for Sunless Tanning! Thoroughly cleans and refreshes your skin. Use every day with your favorite cleanser.  1 ~ Double Sided Body Sponge. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed! Use every day with your favorite soap or cleanser. Thoroughly cleanses skin of dirt and excess oil. Smoothes away rough, dry skin: white side for all-over cleansing. blue side for smoothing of elbows and feet. Leaves skin smooth and soft, perfectly prepped for shaving and sunless tanning. Buf-Puf™ Body Sponge is also the replacement sponge for your Buf-Puf™ Back Scrub.

Stephanie O.
It had an awkward name for one, but it was a little too rough on my sensitive skin, I wouldn't say to buy it, although it smells nice and is pretty affordable, not for delicate skin tho.
Annemarie H.
New Orleans, LA
I was looking for something to review that no one else had yet and was excited to find these! I first saw these on Amazon with outstanding reviews and tried them out. I have since been buying them in bulk there because it is cheaper.

They work extremely well and leave my skin feeling soft and ready for lotion. I do not use the stick that you can put these puffs on, instead just use one in my hand. One lasts about a month for me. I use the green side on my body with oatmeal body wash, and I really feel like I've gotten rid of all those dead skin cells afterward. I use the white side VERY gently on my face. I make sure to squeeze it out really well, then shake a bit after each use and place somewhere to dry. They eventually lose their shape and get a little floppy, that's how I know to start a new one. I can't recommend these enough! WAY better than those floppy loofas!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't recommend this product enough!! It has really helped me get rud of my dead dry skin cells and has helped remove my eczema! Before I would buy very expensive lotions to help my eczema but this has out done all other products. I do still use my Gold Bold Eczema lotion after using this. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and no more nasty rashes!
Yztla r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an awesome sponge to exfoliate with! I do not recommend using it everyday . It is a fine exfoliating sponge that really keeps your skin smooth. I like to concentrate on the back of my arms and back. You can find these at target and Ulta even walmart
Kellie D.
Worcester, MA
These sponges are fantastic, and can be purchased in bulk to save money. I use the white side all over my body with Dove White soap, and use the green side on my feet. The soap lathers really nicely on the sponge, and they leave your skin feeling SO soft. Much cheaper than an electric brush, and so much more effective than a dinky plastic puff.
Jennifer G.
Really does help with exfoliation of the skin I use it dry and scrub my whole body and then use a loofah in the shower with reg body wash and my skin is super soft
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All my kids have these puffs for when they take a shower. It makes it easy for use of gel body wash. It makes them use less soap. The puffs helps you remove dead skin off the body.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These body exfoliates work so well, because that's what they do, exfoliate!! Love to use lotion after
Desiree W.
Great exfoliate while showering. Ive even used it on tough areas like elbows and heels.
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great for exfoliating while your in the shower ,it definitely leave your body smooth!

Amazon