Buendia by Juan Valdez 100% Colombian Freeze Dried Decaf Coffee, 3.52 oz. Jars (Pack of 3)

BY JUAN VALDEZ

Buendia by Juan Valdez decaffeinated Instant coffee comes from the finest hand pick coffee beans of Colombia. The freeze dried process used by the Colombian Coffee Growers makes it possible to enjoy the richest coffee in the world instantly. see more...

Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Such an amazing coffee for just being a instant coffee. It has a such a bold rich flavor that you would even think that you're drinking instant coffee. I definitely recommend picking up this coffee. I find this at Walmart.
Elizabeth H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This is by far the best brand of instant coffee I've ever tasted. Personally I usually drink Starbucks coffee pods but after tasting this brand of instant, I've made the change. It's also very affordable, making many cups of coffee from one jar. I am on my third jar and will continue to buy this product.
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
I have not try no try coffee beans but if I'm right it would taste just as well as instant coffee or if he was brewing it inside a coffee maker so I would definitely give this a try..
Cynthia C.
Palmdale, CA
I'm a coffee lover and i just absolutely love this colombian coffe, delicious smells, tastes delicious !! its price is reasonable and is perfect for drinking every morning before going to work and start our day with good energy.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
this tastes so good! It smells great and easy to make. Just add some sweetened condensed milk and some regular milk and you have yourself a pretty good Cafe Con Leche!
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
No hay nada más feo que te prohíban la cafeína pero que realmente puedas disfrutar el sabor del café sin cafeína y eso no tiene precio y este sabores muy único y muy especial
Eliza H.
Belmont, MA
Tastes just like the coffee shops! Freeze dried coffee is always a hit or miss, but this is a serious hit and I drink it every day!
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Buendia by juan valdez

excelente café sabor 100% colombiano, me gusta el cafe de mi país pero este también tiene rico sabor.
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I'm not a fan of consuming much coffee, but this brand of Juan Valdez is my favorite, the best way to start the morning
Abying X.
Have you tried these?! They're good and smell so good! I got 1 more box after trying them! :) I love coffee
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Does anybody know if this coffee taste good?
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is the coffee really strong
Noelia B.
sunnyside, NY
is it worth it to buy it?
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
How does it taste? Is it strong or weak?
Marisela O.
Where can I buy this coffee from, I have been looking for it?