Budweiser Select Beer uploaded by vale s.Budweiser Select Beer uploaded by sarah s.

BY BUDWEISER

Brewed with two-row and roasted caramel malt for a rich color, and a blend of hand-selected premium American and Bavarian hops for balance and flavor. Budweiser Select spends approximately twice as long as regular beers in the brewhouse, which results in lower carbohydrate and calorie content after fermentation. Budweiser Select contains only 99 calories and 3.1 grams of carbohydrates per 12-ounce serving, which is favorable when compared with traditional premium regular/premium light lagers see more...

Maria P.
Budweiser select doesn't have a bad taste, but it does take me longer to catch a buzz with these than the regular budweiser. I think these would be great for those attending an event or don't want to get drunk to fast. Price is affordable.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
I'm a huge fan of dark beers, alot of my friends complain that it gives them headaches and makes them fill full. It makes me fill full so I drink slower which over last longer and allows me to spend less while out at the bar!
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
Budweiser is okay! I like bud light a lot.. it has a lot better taste than most beers. It is a little expensive for my budget because I am broke, but pretty worth it. I am overall satisfied by this beer.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Budweiser Select is my favorite beer from Budweiser. It’s a bit heavier which is what I like. It also costs a bit more but it’s worth it for a more full bodied beer. I would recommend trying this one.
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
My favorite beer out of all of the beers. It tastes great, I buy it at Walmart. The price is comparable to all of the other beers. They sell bud select at most bars and that's my top pick for beer when I'm going out.
Erin B.
Only have had it a couple times but I thought it was great. I’m a very huge fan of Budweiser. It’s good priced. Recommend it to anyone of age Budweiser Select Beer
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Not the greatest. Great company and I've actually toured their facility and some of the other brands they produce are good. Budweiser is just not my particular favorite.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
These things are so good! Sometimes hard to find in stores. A little harsher than normal Budweiser but also a little stronger. Well worth the price! My husband also really loves them!
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
More flavor than Bud Light, not as much as Bud Ice. Cheap, available, more hearty than the Light. I just don't have much to add to the conversation other than that this beer is descent for heavy-drinking and deep parties.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Didn't enjoy the flavor of this beer. Don't really enjoy any Budweiser products. Seems they're bottling the same thing over and over and putting new labels on it to make it seem new. I think they need to step their game up as consumers have better pallets and are looking for unique beers.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Can you find this at any store that sell beer?
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Does this taste similar to Bud the? I'd hate to buy it and hate it.
aymee v.
I love this beer great taste
Sierra P.
Had a fruity grainy weak cardboard aroma, its low carbohydrate, low calories and low on flavor
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
My husbands uncle is an avid lover of this beer, he prefers it over all of the rest and drinks it in the hot or in the cold!