Budweiser Select Beer uploaded by sarah s.Budweiser Select Beer uploaded by vale s.

BY BUDWEISER #71 in Beer

Brewed with two-row and roasted caramel malt for a rich color, and a blend of hand-selected premium American and Bavarian hops for balance and flavor. Budweiser Select spends approximately twice as long as regular beers in the brewhouse, which results in lower carbohydrate and calorie content after fermentation. Budweiser Select contains only 99 calories and 3.1 grams of carbohydrates per 12-ounce serving, which is favorable when compared with traditional premium regular/premium light lagers see more...

Amber C.
Sheboygan
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I really wanted to like this beer. Sadly, this beer just does not suit my taste. I hope it had nothing to do with fact I purchased it in the can and not the bottle. The smell was sharp and crisp. The mouth feel was really good. The taste of this beer is what made my expectations fall flat. The taste of this beer is relatively clean and crisp but thats it. I can't taste anything else. I tried my best to think about it as I drank, no matter how hard I tried it taste like nothing. I have nothing against budweiser and I respect them as a company but the stuff taste like water. I would definitely try it again if it was offered to me. Im never going to purchase it myself ever again.
Yatzelí M.
Brownsville. Tx
The bitter taste is a bit stronger than what I'm used to drinking, it's not as light as other beers, but in spite of that it's good for my tastes.
I love the color clear pale golden yellow color with a 1 finger dense and rocky white head with great retention, that reduces to a small cap that lingers.
Jill B.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
My husband actually got me into drinking Budweiser. Definitely refreshing, I'm on the fence with this beer. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. I usually end up leaving it on the table or giving it to my husband to finish and open a bottle of wine.
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
It has a crisp, light refreshing flavor. Prefer this type in a bottle than others. I don't drink anymore tho, but if I did I would choose an IPA. They have more flavor over all. Bud select is lower in calories than other beers tho.
Samantha A.
Ashland
Great to have on hand for those family cook outs or girls/guys night! Not to strong of taste! The prices are great for what you get! I like Budweiser more then other beers because the foam isn't to much and doesn't taste like water
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Budweiser is great on tap. Surprisingly, slightly difficult to find on tap though.
It's very good in a bottle or can. It always tastes fresh. It is also very easy to find in can or bottle form (needless to say).
The price is right and as other people have said, quality control is second to none.

It has a nice color, is easy to drink and is carbinated well.
Cher P.
Review for: 18 Longnecks more...
I love the longneck bottles of Budweiser it is such an attractable bottle and this has exceeded my expectations and it has an attractable packing and I will continue to be a customer and I would highly recommend this to you
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
More golden than the pale yellow that's common. Smell, eh, not much, rice, grain. Taste is clean enough, typical adjunct lager. A little bite and carbonation on the feel.

You know what this is. Would I trade one imperial stout for three of these? No. Would I rather have a nice craft ale? Yes. But it's very Consistent, relatively affordable, and ok if you drink it Cold. It is what it is and for that reaSon I'm ok Giving mid range marks
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Aluminum Bottle, Glass Bottle more...
A good beer, with good flavor. I have had this at sporting events. I have once purchased it for a party. It hasn’t given me enough that I want to keep purchasing though. I would recommend this beer as an occasional drink.
Reba D.
Review for: Glass Bottle, Aluminum Bottle more...
Luke the aluminum bottles they fit in copies made for glass bottles. No worries of them breaking when in ice chest while fishing . They have the same great taste as the glass bottles and are good for recycle.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Can you find this at any store that sell beer?
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Does this taste similar to Bud the? I'd hate to buy it and hate it.
Kelci G.
Princeton, IN
My husbands uncle is an avid lover of this beer, he prefers it over all of the rest and drinks it in the hot or in the cold!
Sierra P.
Had a fruity grainy weak cardboard aroma, its low carbohydrate, low calories and low on flavor
aymee v.
I love this beer great taste