Budweiser Select Beer uploaded by vale s.Budweiser Select Beer uploaded by sarah s.

BY BUDWEISER

Brewed with two-row and roasted caramel malt for a rich color, and a blend of hand-selected premium American and Bavarian hops for balance and flavor. Budweiser Select spends approximately twice as long as regular beers in the brewhouse, which results in lower carbohydrate and calorie content after fermentation. Budweiser Select contains only 99 calories and 3.1 grams of carbohydrates per 12-ounce serving, which is favorable when compared with traditional premium regular/premium light lagers see more...

Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Poured from 12 oz bottle into Budweiser Shaker Pint. Poured a golden clear body with a small fizzy head that was gone almost in an instant. Very very small head type layer on top.
Smelled of caramel malt. Reminds me of an O'Doul's Amber to be honest with you.
Tasted like Bud Light but better on the front and back end.
Mouthful was very light bodied, but goes down smooth.
Overall, I'll have a regular Budweiser over this but definitely have this over a Bud Light.
Not horrid, I suppose.
Astriid G.
Actually seen this sign at Grant's Farm but we got in a hurry at the end of our tour and forgot to buy it. So i turned to Amazon and once again they did not let me down. The sign arrived in a reasonable amount of time and was packaged well. The pc screen really doesn't do justice to this sign. One of the better Budweiser tin signs for sure
Brie W.
Clarkston, MI
This is not my top beer choice but definatley a classic. This is a go-to, all American beer with a crisp classic taste that goes down smooth. Great valve for any budget especially when you can find it on sale at the local grocery store. I would recommend this to all my other working class peers.
Morgan M.
Overland Park, KS
Of all the cheap beers, Budweiser Select is my favorite. It's what I get at dive bars if I don't want to go crazy. It has the full flavor of a regular Budweiser but is light like a Bud Light. I would highly recommend the beer if you want a beer with dinner or just hanging out with friends.
Francis G.
Not my first choice in cerverza but this has a nice amber clear his scent is sweet and its taste is soft, also is refreshing ideal for undia very hot its value fits very well to prosupuestos especially when it gets everywhere which makes it very competitive with other brands
Tanza S.
Springfield, MO
While I like the calorie amount in this beer, I don't really like a full-flavored beer. I would much rather have a light beer. I would definitely drink this again if it was an option, but only an option over a heavier beer. Most of my friends think this beer is the best.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I prefer my beer from a bottle - I think that can takes away some of the flavor and give it more a a metal/warm taste. Budweiser is a beer that's crisp and I won't get sick of when I go to the bar. It's great on a summer day, especially their other flavors.
Jessica H.
Sikeston
I love Budweiser select! It has a nice, smooth taste and is a great value for the price. I also really like that it is a low calorie beer that tastes good. I prefer this brand to most other low calorie beer. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Kerry B.
Gainesville, GA
We love Budweiser beer and Bud Light. It tastes great, looks good, and is quite smooth. It's affordable and competitive in pricing to other great beers. It's a huge hit among family and friends. I would recommend you give this beer a try! Enjoy! :)
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
love beer. love budweiser. it's mooth and it;s tasty and i love it along with my family and friends. i purchase it at local store and compared to other beers, i love this better. i recommend this beer to others and enjoy their time. woooohoooo
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Can you find this at any store that sell beer?
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Does this taste similar to Bud the? I'd hate to buy it and hate it.
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
My husbands uncle is an avid lover of this beer, he prefers it over all of the rest and drinks it in the hot or in the cold!
Sierra P.
Had a fruity grainy weak cardboard aroma, its low carbohydrate, low calories and low on flavor
aymee v.
I love this beer great taste