Budweiser Select 55 Beer uploaded by Lisa H.

BY BUDWEISER

Select 55 is brewed with specialty malts and a blend of imported and domestic hopping. Select 55 has a light golden color and offers aroma notes of toasted malt and subtle hopping. see more...

• "I can drink one and get a headache within 20 minutes." in 1 review
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
I'm not a big beer drinker but I will always go for a select 55. It's so light and so refreshing without that heavy beer taste or feel. It's extremely light flavor of beer so it's not overwhelming. It's really affordable and you can find it at almost any grocery store. Do you have difficulty finding at convenience stores but I do find it at major supermarkets. Cheers friends!
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
I like Budweiser Select 55 if I'm not keen on drinking too much wherever I'm at. It's a great alternative to light beers since it has quite a few less calories. It does taste a bit watered down and tastes especially good when it's ice cold. I would recommend to someone if they didn't want to drink too much in one sitting.
Tarra D.
Roseville, MI
Absolutely love this beer. I am not a beer drinker, but if I am going to have a beer, its going to be a Select 55, but out of a bottle....the can doesn't do the taste justice. Watery, it seems. I definitely recommend this beverage to others, especially with 55 calories! How can you go wrong??
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
this is my 'im feeling fat so i probably shouldnt drink beer' beer.. i dont get it often.. but it beats the heck out of bud light.. this is the perfect pool beer and it really doesnt taste bad at all.. definitely a repeat customer and constantly recommending to any female beer drinkers.
Reannon A.
Florence, NJ
This was ookay, didn't love the taste, but for 55 calories i kind expected that. I know that most people are like me and worry about empty calories, well this helps from my opinion, i can still drink beer but not waste all my calories. However i do only buy this when i am dieting.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
This is mine and my husband's favorite ultra light beer. As a matter of fact, it's the ONLY beer he'll actually drink now. No bloat, no extra bulky calories, just light, crisp, clean flavor. Perfect for standing outside at the grill, waiting for our steaks to be done.
Lisa H.
Belleville , IL
I love this beer. Yes-you have to drink a lot to get an intoxicated effect. But that's why I like it. I like the taste of beer and I can drink a lot even though I'm only 100 lbs. haha. When I try to recommend, people laugh at me.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
One of my Summer party essentials is a good light beer low in calories with a light taste. I like this one because I don't feel guilty drinking it and I'm not the biggest fan of beer or hoppy flavors. This is perfect for me
Krystal F.
Brownsville, TN
Love this beer, very smooth to have as much alcohol content as it does if you're looking for a beer to help get your Buzz a little faster so you don't have to drink so much and feel bloated this is the beer for you
Stacy C.
Caledonia, MN
I was looking for a low calorie beer during my weight loss. Was it the best beer I've had, NO ! Was it a good beer for low calories? I think so. If you are counting calories than grab one f these.
LN F.