Budweiser Select 55 Beer uploaded by Lisa H.

BY BUDWEISER

Select 55 is brewed with specialty malts and a blend of imported and domestic hopping. Select 55 has a light golden color and offers aroma notes of toasted malt and subtle hopping. see more...

• "I can drink one and get a headache within 20 minutes." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Fairdale, KY
I love original Budweiser beer but when I discovered the lighter version with few calories the Budweiser 55, I feel in love. Beer bloats but I love to drink it, this beer doesn’t bloat you as bad. Also lighter tasting and easier to go down
Linda S.
Metairie
Budweiser Bud Light Coors Light or just Coors is some of the best beers and I highly recommend them all also Corona or Corona Light with limes are also my top favorites I really don't know what else to say about these they speak for themselves.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
I don't necessarily care for beer but this has a very light taste...and the best part is it's low calorie and carb counts. Perfect for people who are watching either of those intakes.
Leanna R.
This is more like drinking soda water than beer, it only has a 2 percent alcohol content which is good for those days where you want beer but not a buzz. Very refreshing.
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
I am not a beer person but this is the best beer ever. The taste is smooth and easily goes down without the tart after taste. Great beer for the non beer drinker!
Tina C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When I am trying to watch my calories I will drink Select 55. It has a good flavor. I am a beer drinker and have tried a lot of products and Select 55 is top of the list.
Jenise A.
This light version of Bud Select is ok. Its not as goos as the original Bud Select which I don't think is made anymore (or they just dont have it here). Its a shame because that was pretty good. My #2 in beer choice.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I wasn't expecting this to taste as good as it does, but it is delicious. My husband and I can only find it at certain stores (Utah) but we'll grab it when we can. It's definitely one of my top favorites now.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
If your a big beer drinker but worry about calories then this is the beer for you!! It's yummy ice cold, low on calories, you can buy it anywhere, I absolutely love it! Completely satisfied with this beer!!
Stacy s.
Not a terrible beer for only 55 calories. Price usually runs about the same as Bud Light and Budweiser. It's not my first choice, as I prefer Budweiser, but it's not terrible by any means. Just a light tasting beer.
LN F.