BY BUDWEISER #50 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sauce Bbq Sweet 18 OZ (Pack Of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 072736040094 K see more...

Leslie S.
I love this barbecue sauce! It has a sweet BBQ taste to it but it's still kind of spicy. It's probably not very healthy for you, but who is trying to be healthy when eating ribs? I would definitely buy this again, it is a favorite.
Emily I.
I love trying different BBQ sauces. So I was pumped to try this one. I feel like the flavor is good. It doesn't have a nasty after taste like some do. I buy mine at a store called the three bears in gatlinburg tn
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I tried this sauce after trying the Jack Daniel BBQ sauce; I have to say it is sweet but a little too sweet. There really wasn't anything great about it and it just tasted "ok"...there are many other sauces I would recommend before I would recommend this one. I had high hopes for it but ehh
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I'm not too picky when it comes to barbecue sauces to cook with. Many people think these Budweiser ones will taste just like beer but they don't. I would buy this one again.
Lisa S.
NETTIE, WV
These are some of the best bbq sauces to use when cooking on the grill. Would recommend these to anyone wanting a great flavor on their food.
Jennifer L.
Toledo
I love the taste. Its thick and sticks well to the meat. I would recommend it to friends and family. I will buy other kinds of bud bbq sauce
Dana T.
Conroe, TX
Very good. Has a taste that is both sweet and spicy. The sugar levels aren’t the lowest but easy to find in stores and even online
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I'm as in love with this barbecue sauce as I am the actual beverage. This is good on any kind of meat. Even hot dogs. No joke.
Tina S.
Wrightsville
This is good if you like very Smokey flavored bbq sauces. I use this on chicken sometimes. I prefer a sweet sauce tho.
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Love this sauce. Great for anything on the grill, especially pork or ribs. Pairs great with a Budweiser or bud light