BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser King Of Beers Hot & Spicy Wing Sauce: Premium Made with Budweiser Hot see more...

Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Hot wing sauce usually is all heat and no flavor! This has amazing flavor! I used this sauce to make hot wings for a party that I had and everybody raves about the wings! I purchased 4 more bottles after I made that batch of wings! Excellent sauce! So flavorful and just the right amount of heat!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Amazing wing sauce. It was spicy and had a nice kick. It was a great value. I loved how thick the sauce was. The flavor was amazing. I would definitely recommend this product for all of the grill masters out there.
Katie S.
Delicious! Wings and beer... why not combine the two! I enjoyed this sauce and would certainly purchase again. It was a bit more than other sauces but you’re paying for the brand.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
These were in a Christmas package. And normally I just throw stuff like that away because I never end up using them. But this time I did. It was surprisingly good. I’m buying again.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
So so so declious on wings, ribs and even burgers. I haven't gotten to try all the flavors but I can't wait to now that I see there are so many more
Samantha B.
This is perfect for wings. Its spicy and really flavorful. I love using this on some wings and grilling during football season
Jen H.
Really good actually! I don't like beer and I don't usually like barbeque sauce but I love spice. There's not a hint of beer flavour that I noticed in this sauce which is a good thing. The spice is hot enough to notice but doesn't set your mouth on fire and the sauce itself has a hint of smoky flavour.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Uh uh honey, dip your fried wings or cauliflower florets into this gem, and you’ll be finger licking, lip licking and nose dripping.. all I can say it’s hella good and SPICY and a hint of vinegar
Annie T.
Regina, SK
Bought this on a whim and ended up really liking it. I use it on wings with some ranch dressing. Very tasty. Our new favourite wing sauce.
Monica J.
Brampton , TX
Love this sauce someone bought as a gift... where can I re purchase this product though ? Defiantly has good flavors and would recommend