BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser King Of Beers Honey Barbecue Sauce: Premium Made with Budweiser see more...

Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I tried this bbq sauce when visiting a friend in Texas. I really enjoyed its savory flavor. Love that its sweet but not over powering sweet like most honey bbq sauces are. I couldn't find it locally but that didnt stop me from buying it. I found it on amazon and its definitely a must have in our kitchen.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
Best Honey BBQ sauce I’ve ever had!! I love Budweiser!! I feel like this sauce is a win no matter what. I love it on chicken wings! I definitely recommend this sauce on chicken wings with a couple of bud lights and some football!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
I love the Budweiser grill dreasings. They have a great flavor and everyone loves it. I have used it on all kinds of meats when we grill, and look forward to using them this winter in the oven. It's a great price point. I don't even bother with other brands anymore.
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
this bbq sauce perfectly sweet and tangy we use it on chicken, and sometimes even on grilled hot dogs, it works well for pulled pork as well with a little rootbeer in there as well
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
Such a good mix of sweet, savory and tangy. Love to use this bbq sauce on my grilled chicken or slow roasted pork. Would definitely recommend this to any bbq lover!
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
A tres good barbeque sauce. Sweet honey with the tang of barbecue as well as a subtle hop and pilsner. A nice thick sauce that coats the food and stays on while you grill. Budweiser makes a pretty bland beer, but put it on some chicken and it's flavour done good!!
Alanna D.
If bought the sause a few times when on sale , it's a very bold bbq sauce and you don't need much of it on your food to get the flavoring which I like! If only used it for the bbq and will buy again
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
Favourite barbecue sauce! Flavourful sweet sauce ! Great on chicken, wings, ribs, beef! Anything !
Narelle F.
Manchester
It's a great sauce and marinade with a distinctive flavour but not worth the premium price tag