BY BUDWEISER

Budweiser Honey Barbecue Sauce.
Made with Budweiser.
This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price.
The world renowy. Australia, Africa, Asia, Europe. America.
King of Beers®.
Genuine.
Premium. see more...

Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
Great taste. Not too spicy, but just enough kick in it for those that love a little heat. I love using it on wings both on the grill or in the oven. It even tastes great on steak and for an added bonus I add it to my mashed potatoes.
Brandie G.
Fort Smith, AR
This honey bbq sauce is awesome! I was a little skeptical at first because I have been pretty dedicated to my store brand of bbq sauce, but I am switching to this now! I highly recommend trying this and you’ll be hooked too!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
This sauce does amazing on the grill. If you havent tried it.. You need to purchase it immediately and put it on ribs, pork chops, chicken.. This stuff is very tasteful
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
If you like beer barbeque this Honey Barbeque from Budweiser is one you should definitely give a try. Its nice and tangy with just the right amount of sweet and heat. It has a deep flavor thats smoky and bold and it carries a nice vinegar "bite" to it. All of their different sauces are actually really delicious but of all the brown barbeque sauces Budweiser has put out this one isprobably the most like a homemade tasting beer honey barbeque sauce.
Haley H.
Chattanooga, TN
Great barbecue sauce for chicken or ribs. Great price. It’s not very healthy but you know it tastes good so whatever!! You can find this at pretty much any supermarket and it goes with a variety of meals
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
I'm from the home of AB, so it hurts me a bit to give something a bad review...but these sauces are pretty awful. They're way too thick and the smokey taste you expect in BBQ sauce is so artificial. I think my biggest issue is that I can taste every artificial ingredient in this because its all overdone. Plus these are pricey compared to other BBQ sauces of better quality. Sorry AB, you're still my home team, but these sauces are rough.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This sauce is super yummy! I like this sauce for beer can chickens (you get the beer cooked with the chicken, and a bittery sweet beer BBQ sauce) or it's really good as just a dip for chicken nuggets, it's not your average BBQ sauce, so it adds a spin to your chicken nuggets.
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
Budweiser Honey Barbecue sauce was absolutely delicious. I've used it for chicken and even mixed it in my burger mix. Both were fantastic and didn't leave a nasty after taste. Mouth watering is all I can say. Can't wait to grill out with it again
ashley g.
Pawhuska, OK
I tried this product when I host a bbq..it’s not that healthy. It’s a good thing. Friends bought it for me.. i don’t know where they bought it. Yes I do recommend recipes.its was a little disappointed.
Tara C.
Seattle, WA
Could not stand this sauce. The Budweiser taste is overwhelming and almost seems fake. Considering it's the beer's own sauce, you'd think it'd taste like REAL Bud.