BY BUDWEISER #24 in Barbecue Sauce

Budweiser Honey Barbecue Sauce.
Made with Budweiser.
This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price.
The world renowy. Australia, Africa, Asia, Europe. America.
King of Beers®.
Genuine.
Premium. see more...

Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
If you like beer barbeque this Honey Barbeque from Budweiser is one you should definitely give a try. Its nice and tangy with just the right amount of sweet and heat. It has a deep flavor thats smoky and bold and it carries a nice vinegar "bite" to it. All of their different sauces are actually really delicious but of all the brown barbeque sauces Budweiser has put out this one isprobably the most like a homemade tasting beer honey barbeque sauce.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
This sauce is super yummy! I like this sauce for beer can chickens (you get the beer cooked with the chicken, and a bittery sweet beer BBQ sauce) or it's really good as just a dip for chicken nuggets, it's not your average BBQ sauce, so it adds a spin to your chicken nuggets.
Katherine G.
Dade City, FL
Foodie Expert
Great taste. Not too spicy, but just enough kick in it for those that love a little heat. I love using it on wings both on the grill or in the oven. It even tastes great on steak and for an added bonus I add it to my mashed potatoes.
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
Budweiser Honey Barbecue sauce was absolutely delicious. I've used it for chicken and even mixed it in my burger mix. Both were fantastic and didn't leave a nasty after taste. Mouth watering is all I can say. Can't wait to grill out with it again
Haley H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Great barbecue sauce for chicken or ribs. Great price. It’s not very healthy but you know it tastes good so whatever!! You can find this at pretty much any supermarket and it goes with a variety of meals
ashley g.
Pawhuska, OK
Foodie Expert
I tried this product when I host a bbq..it’s not that healthy. It’s a good thing. Friends bought it for me.. i don’t know where they bought it. Yes I do recommend recipes.its was a little disappointed.
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
Foodie Expert
This honey bbq sauce is awesome! I was a little skeptical at first because I have been pretty dedicated to my store brand of bbq sauce, but I am switching to this now! I highly recommend trying this and you’ll be hooked too!
Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Foodie Expert
This sauce does amazing on the grill. If you havent tried it.. You need to purchase it immediately and put it on ribs, pork chops, chicken.. This stuff is very tasteful
Debi F.
OMG the Budweiser barbeque sauces are amazingly delicious. My husband received a birthday gift with samples of the sauces and we fell in love with all of them. I will be buying more of this sauce for sure.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
WOW THIS SAUCE IS SO GOOD LOVE THE FAVOR MY BOYFRIEND LOVE IT MAKES OUR BARBECUE TASTE SO SO GOOD REALLY BRING OUT ALL THE GREAT FAVOR LOVE LOVE IT