Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Amy T.
Love love love this beer! I was super excited to see it when they started selling in my city! If you are familiar with Blue Moon, this is along the same lines with a lighter citrus taste but it's much more hearty in my opinion than blue moon and therefore much better on a scale of beer :)
Erika B.
I am a big fan of beer, notably dark beers. However, Goose Island Urban Wheat Ale was a great light beer. It has a great taste and is very smooth. If I had to choose to drink a light beer to drink this would definitely be in my top choices.
Jessi R.
Chicago , IL
After having tried many goose island beers ( i live in chicago), i would say this is a decent choice. Although i am not the biggest wheat ale drinker, i sometimes enjoy this beer. It is not overly flavorable but has enough tastiness for a warm day... Just make sure the beer is really cold. The warmer this beer gets, the not so good it gets.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I am a huge fan of this beer! I love wheat beers, and this one has a clean, easily drinkable flavor and texture with no cloying flavor undertones that some wheat beers have. I buy this frequently and my friends, even those who don't typically enjoy wheat beers, ask what this is and drink this at parties. It's always a hit, and a staple in my refrigerator!
Maddy S.
Everett, WA
This a beer for those who enjoy IPAs and stronger tasting beers. Light beer fans might not like them as much, but beer fans will really like the excellent flavor and smooth quality of this beer. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Ana Maria C.
I think my reason for the 3 stars is just a matter of taste. This beer is a little too strong for my taste without having any actual substance. I prefer sour beers or something like that if I'm going for something a little heavier. Just personal opinion!
AJ L.
Naperville, IL
Most don't qualify this as a "craft" beer and I would tend to agree, especially when restaurants try to selll it as one. That being said it is a really great beer that is well balanced and goes down easy. Can go with any type of food really. A little edgier than a blue moon.
Emily P.
Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat is one of my boyfriends favorite American wheat ales. At $7.99-$8.99 a 6 pack, 312 Urban Wheat is an affordable wheat ale that gives people wanting to try alternatives to Blue Moon another option. I'd recommend Goose Island's products to anyone.
McKyla C.
Boynton Beach, FL
My boyfriend had an internship in Chicago a few summers again and introduced me to this beer. If I’m being honest sometimes I’ll drink it just because it reminds me of him (long distance problems). It has a nice basic flavor, nothing to write home about though. If you tend to like a more mild beer, this could be your new go to.
Shannon S.
As far as wheat beers are concerned, this beer is very good! Could be a little smoothr, but overall great flavor and body. Label is appealing to the eye. Goose Island is a great company that produces great beer! I will buy again!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.