Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Matt J.
Grandville, MI
A middle of the road craft beer. A nice beer to enjoy when selections are limited. This isn't a spectacular mind blowing beer, but isn't one to be scoffed at either. A staple product for goose island.
Roshan D.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Fantastic beer! I served at a bar with 24 taps (That's a lot for a town less than 10k population) always loved serving this to newbies. Easy to drink but better taste than your traditional light beers.
Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer is my go to beer when I am out. It is a little more than your common beers but so worth the price. Sweeter tasting beer and would definitely recommend it.
Gini M.
When I miss Chicago, I grab one and reminisce. Great body and full flavor. I also enjoy goose island IPA which is at the opposite end of spectrum. Proving to me, it's a quality brand
Rachael W.
spring Branch
This is one of my all time favorite beers! Living in Texas, it’s often hard to find, but I buy it anytime I see it! Of all of the wheat beers I’ve tasted, this one trumps them all. I would highly recommend!
Andrew M.
Loved it. Huge wheat beer (witbeir) and hefeweizen fan and this blew me away. Always have liked goose island but i’ve never enjoyed one of their beers this much. A pleasant aftertaste and awesome aroma are huge winners for this amazing brew.
Mariana D.
I really enjoy 312 's when ever we have get togethers , or barbecues . Also at bars this is the one of the only beers i can actually drink . Not too strong like others.
Erin B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My go-to drink. Always tastes great no matter the occasion. It's light but still full of flavor. Not too hoppy, but refreshing. Affordable and best on tap and ice cold.
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
One of my favorite wheat beers. Tried this a few years ago and is always my go to when I am out and see it on tap. If you’re into wheat beer it’s worth giving this one a try.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Hazy yellow color, thin head. Slightly Citric smell more so than malts . Felt it was a little water, no carbonation. It is a summer beer- but I just wanted more. Smell had me expecting a much stronger flavor- little sour/citric taste which was surprising with stronger aroma. Being unfiltered there are some sediment- but have seen more in others
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.