Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Rachel R.
Cary
312 is AMAZING! It is always a classic and definitely is the first to go from my fridge. It is relatively inexpensive and the taste is very refreshing. I love that this beer is from Chicago too- I would definitely purchase again!
Natalie P.
East Peoria, IL
This is my favorite beer. I remember when I first drank one- it was a hot summer day and this was just so cold and refreshing. That was like 12 years ago and I've been sipping away ever sinceđź‘Ś
Lily O.
The beer of my hometown! The great 312! This is also a great choice for beer. Not too bitter/not too hopsy. It’s a great choice on a hot humid Chicago summer nice. Great to relax by the pool with a cold 312 in hand!
Gini M.
When I miss Chicago, I grab one and reminisce. Great body and full flavor. I also enjoy goose island IPA which is at the opposite end of spectrum. Proving to me, it's a quality brand
Rachael W.
spring Branch
This is one of my all time favorite beers! Living in Texas, it’s often hard to find, but I buy it anytime I see it! Of all of the wheat beers I’ve tasted, this one trumps them all. I would highly recommend!
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Good beer at an affordable price. Great flavor that goes down smooth. I would recommend this product to family or friends & will most likely buy again. I’ve been satisfied with the purchase of this product.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this beer! Most people I know haven't heard of this beer since I'm on the west coast but whenever I see it at a bar I always tell people they need to get it! They are always satisfied when they do!
Courtney F.
I’m a Chicago girl so I might be biased but this is one of my favorite wheat beers. Similar to a Blue Moon but a little less of a fruity vibe. Definitely easy to find in Chicago but not so sure about liquor stores in other cities/states.
Kelly N.
Florence, AL
This by far my favorite beer. When we moved to Alabama I couldn't find it anywhere & no liquor store would order it for me. So on a trip back to Chicago, I brought myself some back.
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
I prefer this beer on draft but will drink it in a can or bottle as well. Slight hop flavor which I normally don’t like, but not overwhelming. I buy this periodically.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.