Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Erin L.
A great wheat beer! Love to drink this when I want more taste than a light beer offers.
Lindsay R.
Bettendorf, IA
A pretty decent all around semi dark beer. I was pretty hooked on it for a few months.
Tracy E.
Columbus, IN
One of my favorite beers for the summer. It's got a great flavor and is easy to drink.
Michelle C.
Goose Island to me means summertime and sitting outside on the boat. Nothing beats it!
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I’m front Chicago and this is what we drink instead of miller! It’s a great light beer.
Melissa H.
Saint Johns, FL
Delicious! I'm a lover of all things beer, this one is crisp, delicious and affordable!
Britni K.
Fishersville, VA
Very good light beer with lots of flavor. my favorite kind of beer other than light one
Kenzie S.
W Lafayette, IN
One of my favorite wheat ale, iconic flavor and definite my go to BBQ beer. Refreshing
Martha F.
Laredo, TX
Descubri este producto hace poco y tiene un sabor peculiar, un tanto diferente a otros.
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
Delicious beer. Great way to segway from budweiser, miller, coors etc. into craft beer.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.