Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
I bought this once and i actually liked it. It was not a big hit at my ladies night party.
Janet N.
Zion, IL
312 chicago beer good flavor some how I rather have 312 on tap to me it just taste better.
Shelby R.
Kalamazoo, MI
One of my all time favorite beers. 312 really holds up against my taste in craft breweries.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Awesome beer! Especially for the summer, very tasty and different they nailed this flavor.
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
A very good summer beer! As a slight citrus taste which is perfect in the warmer months.
Lavanya R.
A classic beer! Wheat and delicious! Probably one of my all time favorite beers to drink.
Kara E.
If you like wheat beer this is for you. Good price and great brand. Not too heavy either.
Samantha S.
Mechanicville , NY
This is a pretty good wheat beer, similar to a hefeweizen. Light but still full flavored.
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
A very enjoyable beer with a smooth flavor. One of my favorites when I'm in the Midwest.
Kelsi G.
Homewood, AL
Pretty bland wheat beer. Kind of expensive, for not much. I would rather drink Blue moon.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.