Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Madison L.
Murray, KY
This is a wheat ale that is nice for someone who is trying to diversify their tastes gradually.
Nicole S.
Union Grove, WI
This is my new favorite beer! Great flavor. Very smooth. Reminiscent of blue moon but BETTER!
Holly R.
Royal Oak, MI
Good stuff. I like it a lot. I was recently turned on to it by my cousins in Chicago. Delish!
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
I absolutely love Goose Island! Refreshing, tasty and affordable; you really can't go wrong!
Devin D.
Mc Bain, MI
So delicious. Bought in Chicago and drank,it on the train to MI. Like that it is easy to find
Andrea V.
Addison, TX
Super Yummy! I always get this when is available on tap. Not too heavy like some wheat beers
Marie R.
This is a good wheat beer. Not too strong tasting. Not too hoppy either. I would drink again.
marie m.
Rockwell, NC
Great tasting. Great summer ale. I'm not a big beer drinker but i loved the taste of this one.
Janet N.
Zion, IL
312 chicago beer good flavor some how I rather have 312 on tap to me it just taste better.
Dawn F.
Countryside, IL
I like how it is a lighter beer however the taste wasn't as good to me as other pale ales.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.