Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Ashley S.
Nice, light beer. A little citrus-y. I'm a local Chicagoan, so I like to support the local brewery!
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
My husband prefers this product over some of their other lines. Will purchase again. Easy to find!
Erin O.
My go to beer every weekend! It's crispy, yet fruity and goes with any meal, occasion, or season!
Meghan W.
Park Ridge, IL
3-1-2
Great beer if you are looking to stay in budget and is a great 6pack to bring to any party.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like goose island a lot. The wheat beer is one of my favorites. It is definitely best on draft.
Greicy S.
Good beer, good and kinda strong taste. That's a little pricy but not that bad. I really like it.
Michelle N.
Easy to find, agreeable, smooth, no complaints about this beer at all. One of the better wheats!
Beverly D.
Sometimes you just have a taste for a different kind of beer. That's when I grab a nice cold 312!
Kelly P.
Ocoee, FL
It's a little hoppy for my taste but way better than regular old bud that I drank in high school
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
A much better alternative to the cheap mass produced American beer. Still light but more flavor.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.