Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Ashley B.
Canal Winchester
I can't say enough about this Chicago-based wheat ale. I discovered this brand while living in Chicago and love that I can find it at my local grocery store and many bars and restaurants. This is an all-time favorite for me, and one I like to keep stocked.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I love Goose Island 312 when I'm out to eat. It isn't too light which makes me savor the flavors but isn't too heavy in that I am too full for my meal. It pairs really nicely with a lot of different foods and is also a great Chicago favorite, which I love.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
312 is definitely one of my favorite beers. It's flavorful without being too overwhelming. For someone who is not an expert beer drinking, I don't like cringing after sipping something, and this is smooth and flavorful.
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Great taste great goes down nice and smooth. Always a good time at a party when you pull out that bottle of this. I wouldn’t choose any other drink. Great value for the product that you purchase. Recommend to everyone!
Alyssa R.
Melbourne , FL
I never thought I could get my family to stray from their normal beers, but I was so proud to see both of my parents order this beer when we went out after I let them try mine. They’re that good! Drink this beer!
Morgan G.
Fort Benning, GA
Goose island is probably one of my favorite beers. Well worth it’s value. Very affordable, not expensive at all. Love the taste of this beer it blew my expectations out of the water! I will be buying this again.
Jolynn S.
Stow
Perfect go to beer. Beer is not my go to alcohol but goose island has a smooth finish with a delicious taste. Very affordable! I always pick it up at the local gas station and always satisfied with my purchase.
Amanda S.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BEER! It's a bit harder to find in the south unfortunately, but this beer is worth the search! It is a perfect Belgian wheat with a nuttier flavor. I always enjoy it! 10/10 would recommend.
Chelsea J.
Great beer. Love the Goose Island brand. Usually would buy from jewel or binnys but also at many restaurants around the Chicago area. Highly suggest this decently priced beer. It’s yummy and satisfying.
Rachel R.
Cary
312 is AMAZING! It is always a classic and definitely is the first to go from my fridge. It is relatively inexpensive and the taste is very refreshing. I love that this beer is from Chicago too- I would definitely purchase again!
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.