Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Colleen B.
Liberty TWP, OH
Goose Island is a good beer. I prefer wheat beer over others and this is a good choice from Budweiser.
Nicole P.
I just had a 312 last night. A really good beer, goes down smooth. These are great on a hot summer day!
Linda M.
This is a great beer to use in cooking and to drink! I use it to marinate wings before I grill them!
Richard M.
Fairfield, CA
We had these this year at Thanksgiving. I enjoyed the flavor, but they weren't my favorite beer ever.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t typically like Goose Islands IPA beers but this one hits the spot. Much lighter and crisper.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
Good option if you're looking for more of a craft style beer flavor as compared to normal domestics.
Kylie P.
A nice light beer but not my favorite goose island beer. I would definitely order or buy this again.
stephanator24 K.
Dayton, OH
A great crowd pleaser here not too expensive but still has great flavor is really easy beer to drink
Michael F.
Flushing
This was my entrance to Goose Island. Loved every sip of it! Called it a better version of blue moon.
Jessica G.
Memphis, TN
I had this beer when I was in Chicago and happy to see it is becoming more available in the midsouth
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.