Budweiser Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale Beer uploaded by Kelli M.

BY GOOSE ISLAND

Find alcoholic beverages at Target.com! Goose island 312 urban wheat ale beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose islan...1 Answers
  • Is this available Canada? I have never seen it3 Answers
Shelby C.
I personally was not a fan of this beer. Little too bitter for my taste, puckered up with the after taste.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
This wheat ale is a great choice for something different to end the day with. Not too hoppy and delicious!
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
I love this beer! It has such a fresh taste. It's great any time of year and goes with pretty much any food
Christine S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great beer! One of my favorites and a go to for when I'm having guests over as it seems to be liked by all
Arielle J.
Sunbury, OH
Solid wheat ale. Not my absolute favorite, but it's refreshing and has a good wheat flavor. Easy to drink.
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I guess I didn't realize that goose island was owned by Budweiser but nonetheless it's still a good beer!
Anne N.
Stratford, CT
Not the best wheat ale but not the worst. This has a great taste but unfortunately is lacking in quality
Brenna F.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite beers for casual outings. If the place I'm at has it on draft, it's my go-to!
Connie W.
Sylvania, OH
Great Beer! Really enjoyed it! A good mid level tasting beer for a Wheat Ale. Also easy to find in stores
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I love a good wheat beer and this is one that I'd choose if going for a wheat. Great summertime beverage.
Melissa S.
Is this available Canada? I have never seen it
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
How is this beer now that Budweiser took over goose island? Worries it will become too commercialized.